Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 19980

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Ven 7 Mar - 15:53

spiritual warfare in the heavenlies

Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come (Eph. 1:21).

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Eph. 2:6).

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Eph. 6:12)

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you (Luke 10:19).

Seated in heavenly places, far above evil, having power over the enemy, we bind and cast down the demonic chain of command: Might, Thrones, Nobles, Kings and Princes over Kingdoms, Principalities, Dominions and Powers, Generals, Rulers, Captains, Centurions and Strongmen, Rulers of Darkness of this World and Spiritual Wickedness in High Places.

We send legions of warring angels to attack. We lose the powers of God to do a mighty battle. We bind every force of evil and loose every force of good that we have the power and authority to do so. We break curses, vexes, hexes, spells and demonic ties.

We use every verse in the Holy Bible that wars against the demonic forces. We bind and loose spirits. We command civil war in Satan's Kingdom. We loose the Love of God, Price that Jesus Paid, Holy Spirit, Word of God, Blood of Jesus and Cross of Jesus against the forces of evil. All these things we do in the name of Jesus Christ, our Master and Savior, and for the Holy Trinity.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Ven 7 Mar - 16:02

The Great Commandments

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. Matthew 22:37-39
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Lun 17 Mar - 18:20

SEDUCING SPIRITS:

I BIND seducing spirits and the spirits of:
Hypocritical lies, seared conscience, attractions and fascinations by false prophets, signs and wonders……wandering from Your truth God, fascination to evil ways, objects or persons, seducers, enticers
In Jesus name, I LOOSE:
The Holy Spirit to draw _everybody on earth_(WHOMEVER) to You God and his truth!
Give ___everyone __ a desire to not touch the “unclean thing” 2Cor. 6:17 …to know when to stay away from the “thing” (that which has witchcraft connected to it…designs of the occult on it…books, videos, clothes, ornaments, linens, pictures, etc.)
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Dim 4 Mai - 8:23

powerful exorcism prayer

Kyrie eleison. God, King of ages, All-powerful and Almighty, You Who made everything and Who transforms everything simply by Your will. You Who in Babylon changed into dew the flames of the "seven-times hotter" furnace and protected and saved the three holy children. You are the doctor and the physician of our souls. You are the salvation of those who turn to You. We beseech You to make powerless, banish, and drive out every diabolic power, presence and machination; every evil influence, malefice, or evil eye and all evil actions aimed against all your animal and human servants. Where there is envy and malice, give us an abundance of goodness, endurance, victory, and charity. O Yahweh, You who love man, we beg You to reach out Your powerful hands and Your most high and mighty arms and come to our aid. Help us, who are made in Your image, send the angel of peace over us, to protect us body and soul. May he keep at bay and vanquish every evil power, every poison or malice invoked against us by corrupt and envious people. Then, under the protection of Your authority may we sing, in gratitude, "Yahushua is our salvation; whom should I fear?" we will not fear evil because You are with all the animals an humans, our God, our strength, our powerful YAHWEH, GOD of peace, Father of all ages. Yes, our God, be merciful to us, Your image, and save all your servants from all spiecies from every threat or harm from the evil one, and protect us all by raising us above all evil. We ask You this through the intercession of our Most Blessed, Glorious Lady, Mary ever Virgin, of the most splendid archangels and all yours saints. Amen.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Mer 24 Juin - 9:59

Bible Knowledge > Spiritual Warfare > Battle Verses Against Demonic Attacks

Battle Verses To Use Against Demonic Spirits
In our article, “Battle Verses of the Bible,” we list 100 of the very best battle verses in all of the Bible that would cover literally any kind of battle situation you could find yourself facing in this life.
As we have said in that article, our God is a powerful Man of War and He will not hesitate to go into battle to help you out if you are walking in a good full surrender with Him.
In this article, I want to give you the specific battle verses that you will need when dealing direct with any kind of demonic spirits – whether they be attacking you direct or anyone else you may know.
These battle verses can be used in any kind of a deliverance you may find yourself involved in, whether it be trying to do a self-deliverance against any demons who may be attacking you direct, or using them to drive off any demons who may be attacking someone else.
Again, I cannot stress enough how powerful these specific battle verses are. Each one of these battle verses will put the fear of God into these demons and really help you being able to completely drive them out of whatever kind of situation you may be dealing with on your end – whether these demons be attacking someone from the outside of their bodies or from the inside of their bodies.
The Holy Spirit Himself will move very powerfully against these demons if you start quoting these kinds of battle verses directly against them.
These battle verses will give you maximum ammunition to use against any demons you may have to engage with in this life.
Use these extremely powerful battle verses in conjunction with the power of the Holy Spirit acting through you, and no demon from hell will be able to withstand this kind of an onslaught.
I will break these specific battle verses down under 5 separate captions so you can easily pick and choose which ones you will want to use, depending on exactly what you are dealing with on your own end.

There are a total of 80 of these verses, and they will cover any kind of situation you could find yourself facing with demonic spirits.
1. Satan and His Demons Have Already Been Defeated by Jesus at the Cross

The very first thing you will need to know is that Satan, his demons, and all of their supernatural powers have been totally defeated by Jesus when He died on the cross for all of us.
Here are 6 extremely powerful verses that you will need to have underneath your belt if you are ever forced to have to deal with any kind of a direct demonic attack – either against yourself or anyone else you may know.
Demons hate, and I mean hate, every single one of these verses, as they are all a constant reminder to each and everyone of them that they are all defeated and that they have no chance against any true, born-again Christian who knows who they really are in Jesus Christ, who knows how to wield the Sword of the Holy Spirit, and who knows how to walk with the anointing that God can flow through them.
“… that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.” (Hebrews 2:14)
“He has delivered us from the power of darkness and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.” (Colossians 1:13)
“Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.” (Colossians 2:15)
“For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.” (1 John 3:Cool
“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.” (Revelation 12:11)
“Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a servant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.Therefore God has also highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth, and those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” (Philippians 2:5-11)
Notice these 4 key phrases:
Jesus fully destroyed the devil and all of his works through His death on the cross
Jesus has fully delivered us from the power of darkness
Jesus has fully disarmed principalities and powers
That every knee shall bow to Jesus, including those who under the earth, which are demons
These extremely powerful statements being made to all of us by God through His Holy Word are all full and final.
Bottom line – Jesus has fully defeated the devil, all of his demons, and all of the supernatural works they are capable of doing against us at the cross.
As a result of Jesus dying on the cross for all of our sins, we have now received the Holy Spirit.
As a result of having the Holy Spirit now living on the inside of us, we now have God’s supernatural power available to us to defeat any demons who may try to come against us in this life.
Demons are defeated and cast out by the Word of God and by the power of the Holy Spirit moving against them.
And this will now lead us right to the next section, which will show us that Jesus Christ Himself has now given us His full authority and His full power to be able to cast demons out of people.
2. Jesus Has Given Us His Authority and Power to Cast Out Demons

When directly engaging with demons, the next set of battle verses you will need are the ones that will show you that Jesus Christ Himself has given us His direct authority and power to be able to directly engage with them and cast them out of anyone they may be living in.
Here are 38 extremely powerful verses showing the supernatural power we now have as born-again Christians to be able to directly engage with any demons who may ever come our way in this life.
And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved, but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe. In my name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues, they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick and they will recover.” (Mark 16:15-18)
“But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.” (Matthew 10:6-Cool
“And He called the twelve to Him, and began to send them out two by two, and gave them power over unclean spirits … And they cast out many demons, and anointed with oil many who were sick, and healed them.” (Mark 6:7,13)
“And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease.” (Matthew 10:1)
“But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.” (Matthew 10:6-Cool
“Then He called His twelve disciples together and gave them power and authority over all demons, and to cure diseases. He sent them to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.” (Luke 9:1)
“Then Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit to Galilee … the Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor, He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.” (Luke 4:14-18)
“But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you …” (1 John 2:27)
“But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.” (1 John 2:20)
“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from me,” says the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17)
“Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.” (James 4:7)
“Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” (Luke 10:19)
“Through You we will push down our enemies; through Your name we will trample those who rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, nor shall my sword save me. But You have saved us from our enemies, and have put to shame those who hated us. In God we boast all day long, and praise Your name forever.” (Psalm 44:5)
“For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.” (2 Chronicles 16:9)
“… but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.” (Daniel 11:32)
“This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts. (Zechariah 4:6)
“But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” (Acts 1:Cool
“For our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit …” (1 Thessalonians 1:5)
“For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power.” (1 Corinthians 4:20)
“… in mighty signs and wonders , by the power of the Spirit of God …” (Romans 15:19)
“Truly the signs of an apostle were accomplished among you with all perseverance, in signs and wonders and mighty deeds.” (2 Corinthians 12:12)
“Then fear came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were done through the apostles.” (Acts 2:43)
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13)
“The Lord is my strength and my shield …” (Psalm 28:7)
“In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul.” (Psalm 138:3)
“O God, You are more awesome than Your holy places. The God of Israel is He who gives strength and power to His people.” (Psalm 68:35)
“He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength.” (Isaiah 40:29)
“For the Lord will be your confidence, and will keep your foot from being caught.” (Proverbs 3:26)
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Ven 24 Juil - 11:38

The Prayer of St. Patrick

I arise today
Through the strength of heaven;
Light of the sun,
Splendor of fire,
Speed of lightning,
Swiftness of the wind,
Depth of the sea,
Stability of the earth,
Firmness of the rock.

I arise today
Through God's strength to pilot me;
God's might to uphold me,
God's wisdom to guide me,
God's eye to look before me,
God's ear to hear me,
God's word to speak for me,
God's hand to guard me,
God's way to lie before me,
God's shield to protect me,
God's hosts to save me
Afar and anear,
Alone or in a mulitude.

Christ shield me today
Against wounding
Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me,
Christ in me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ on my right, Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down, Christ when I sit down,
Christ in the heart of everyone who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me,
Christ in the eye that sees me,
Christ in the ear that hears me.

I arise today
Through the mighty strength
Of the Lord of creation.

Prayer of a Woman Facing an Abortion

The choice has been made.
One of the hardest of my life.
Bless me as I go forth.
Help me to face the guilt I feel
so that I may not run from the truth.
Empower me to own the fear in my heart
that I may have compassion
for others who share my pain.
Bless all who support me
with the strength of their love.Amen.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Lun 27 Juil - 8:24

Prayer for Creative Work

O most Glorious and Blessed God, I present myself and this work into Your hands. Do with it as You will. Guide my thoughts. Hold my hands, that You alone are writing (painting, carving) through me, producing whatever You wish me to say. And now, O my Beloved and my Joy, I prostrate myself into Your most loving embrace in thanks that You give me talent, inspiration, discipline to do Your work. Amen. So be it.

Luther's Evening Prayer

Martin Luther

My Heavenly Father, I thank You, through Jesus Christ, Your beloved Son, that You have protected me, by Your grace. Forgive, I pray, all my sins and the evil I have done. Protect me, by Your grace, tonight. I put myself in your care, body and soul and all that I have. Let Your holy angels be with me, so that the evil enemy will not gain power over me. Amen.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Mer 2 Sep - 12:07

a
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Ven 18 Sep - 10:48

personal prayer for deliverance from evil spirits

Gracious Heavenly Abba, in YAHUSHUA HA MASCHIACH's name, I approach Your throne of grace and ask for Your help in our time of need. (Confess here to any known sin or open door that might have led to your situation, and ask for forgiveness and renounce it, or if you are standing but are under satanic attack, state the attack). Protect all Your creatures all around the earth and deliver us, YAH, from every evil spirit and evil influence afflicting our animal lives and humans lives. We humbly ask and seek Your presence ABBA ,and pray for the wisdom and power of Your Ruach Ha Kodesh, and the presence of Your holy angels to help in this matter. Illuminate our minds with the truth of our situation, and teach us to war against these evil intrusions, ABBA , and lead us into the victory of Your precious Son, Yeshua Ha Maschiach, Whose blood was shed for us, over 2000 years ago, to deliver and set us free from the power of sin, Satan and his kingdom of darkness. We plead the blood of YAHUSHUA HA MASCHIACH on our lives right now, for we are redeemed, justified, cleansed and sanctified by the shed blood of YAHUSHUA HA MASCHIACH. We place our trust wholly in You ABBA, in Your grace and love. It is You Who always causes us to triumph in Yahshua HaMashiach (2 Cor. 2:14), for Your Word says, “you are able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.” (Eph. 3:20). We choose to stand on Your Truth in faith Abba , strengthen us where we are weak and let our lips praise You all the days of our lives. We confess and believe, Heavenly Abba, that all of Your promises in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto Your glory Abba by us. Thank You and Amen.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Ven 18 Sep - 10:53

The Circle of Light

The individual, before reciting the prayer, first envisions that he or she is completely surrounded by a strong circle of protective light.

The light of God surrounds us (me).

The love of God enfolds us (me).

The power of God protects us (me).

The presence of God watches over us (me).

Wherever we are (I am), God is.

And all is well.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Ven 18 Sep - 10:55

Let us pray that the Holy Spirit helps more and more people discern whether or not the Lord is calling them to the priesthood or the religious life (perhaps as a Brother, Sister, or Deacon).

God who willest not the death of the sinner, but rather that he be converted and live; grant, by the intercession of the Blessed Yeshua HaMaschiach, laborers for thy Church, fellow laborers with Christ, to spend and consume themselves for souls. Through the same Yeshua HaMaschiach Jesus Christ, our Adonai Lord. Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ, Savior of the world, show forth, we beseech Thee in Thy Church the Holy Spirit with whose power the apostles were so abundantly filled. We thank Thee for the blessings bestowed upon the work of priests and religious; and we pray that Thou wilt add to the number of those who now pray, labor and sacrifice themselves for Thy glory and the salvation of souls. Give them unselfish zeal for Thy glory. O good Jesus, give us more priests and religious after Thine own Heart!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Ven 18 Sep - 10:58

YESHUA Jesus, who from the tenderness of Your Heart, uttered prayers of compassion for poor humanity, seeking a guide that might conduct it along the difficult paths of the world towards the light and the life; O Adonai , who made messengers of Your angels and flaming fires of Your servants, send to these people who are Yours, and who wish to be Yours, many priests, and clothe them with holiness so that Your saints may rejoice.

You who know all hearts, point out the elect to whom You wish to entrust so sublime a ministry of truth and love. Enlighten their minds so that they may understand the great grace of Your divine call. Strengthen their wills so that they may not allow themselves to be overcome by carelessness and pleasure or trapped by the hidden evil desires of human nature and so that they may not fear sacrifice, but spread their wings and, like the royal eagle, soar towards the serene and glorious heights of Your eternal Priesthood.

Reveal to their parents the honor and matchless beauty of the gift of their own sons that they would make to You. Grant them the strength to overcome opposing interests and affections. Inspire in generous souls a desire to aid generously those of Your elect whom poverty prevents from following Your voice. Bestow upon their teachers the necessary light to cultivate in their young hearts the delicate plant of a vocation until the day when, ardent and pure, they will mount to Your holy altar.

Then, Jesus, in their turn may they become true angels for Your people-angels of purity who renounce for Your divine love all human love, tender and holy though it be; angels of charity who renounce the consolations of an earthly family to create another and greater family of which they will be both father and pastor, and in which the little ones, the unfortunate, the weary and the abandoned, will be the object of their love; angels of light through whom faith in You will cause human understanding to be as resplendent as the morning star; angels of sacrifice who will be consumed for the welfare of their brethren; angels of counsel and comfort who will console them in their grief, sustain them in the combat, and point out to them in the trying hour of doubt, the bright way of virtue and duty; angels of grace who will purify and comfort souls and unite them to You by distributing among them the Bread of Life; angels of peace who, at the moment of death, will cause them to taste the inexpressible sweetness of desire for and love of You and will open to them the gates of heaven, where You are the light and the infinite joy of hearts forever. Amen.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Aujourd'hui à 19:57

Christian prayers against evil
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 5 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5