AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 19987

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Mer 18 Déc - 14:42

NO DEMONS ALLOWED DEMONBUSTER.COM

SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYERS

SLEEP

Father, In JESUS Name, I bind all demons of the night, nightmares, bad dreams, torment, sleeplessness, torture. I command these demons to loose me and come out of me, and I ask that you protect my mind while I sleep, in JESUS Name.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Mer 18 Déc - 14:43

SPIRITUAL WALK WITH THE LORD AND ANOINTING

Father, In JESUS Name, I ask for wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word. I loose the sevenfold Spirits of God in me in JESUS Name.

Be sure to anoint your home. Include all doors and windows, and bind the demons and command them to leave. You can do this in your office also.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Mer 18 Déc - 14:44

DECLARATION AGAINST EVIL

Ye that love the Lord GOD , hate evil: He preserveth the souls of his saints; HE delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mar 21 Jan - 8:47, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Mer 18 Déc - 14:45

Tactics to win the war against satan

Scripture

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. (John 14:12)

Opening Prayers

GOD , Forgive us for failure to align ourselves perfectly with YOUR will, known sin and rebellion, emotional stress and trauma, submissions to an ungodly cover, inherited curses, worldly art and music, ownership of unclean objects, failure to cleanse property and places; unforgiveness, idolatry or a lack of separation from the things of the world. We ask for forgiveness, confess contact with the occult, close doors to Satan, break curses, renounce psychic bondage, cut evil soul ties, loose the mind, restore the fragmented soul, confess sins of the fathers, surrender to Jesus, and renounce all evil. In Jesus name . Amen .

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mar 21 Jan - 8:54, édité 2 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Jeu 19 Déc - 10:42

1 october 2005

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need (Heb 4:16).

Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up (Jas 4:10)

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge (defense / high tower) in times of trouble (Psa 9:9)
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Jeu 19 Déc - 11:20

“Don’t worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart. And God’s peace, which is far beyond human understanding will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus.” (St Paul to Philippians 4:6-7)
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Jeu 19 Déc - 11:23

TACTICS TO WIN THE WAR AGAINST SATAN

Scripture

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. (John 14:12)

Opening Prayers

Forgive us for failure to align ourselves perfectly with God's will, known sin and rebellion, emotional stress and trauma, submissions to an ungodly cover, inherited curses, worldly art and music, ownership of unclean objects, failure to cleanse property and places; unforgiveness, idolatry or a lack of separation from the things of the world. We ask for forgiveness, confess contact with the occult, close doors to Satan, break curses, renounce psychic bondage, cut evil soul ties, loose the mind, restore the fragmented soul, confess sins of the fathers, surrender to Jesus, and renounce all evil.

Commands

We return curses and demons back to the senders. We use our weapons against the kingdom of darkness. Satan we are closing every door that you may have opened in us from evil contacts. Jesus Christ became a curse on the cross for us and blotted out the handwriting of ordinances against us. We break the curses back to Adam and Eve, and destroy legal holds and grounds that the demons have to work in our lives.

We bind the spirits power and loose ourselves from their holds. We break demonic soul ties. We ask for the necessary spiritual gifts and especially the gift of discernment to minister to the people. We ask for the anointing of the Holy spirit and the authority of Jesus Christ. We have been given power and authority over Satan and his army.

We send angels with boxes to separately seal each demon in, chain and gag the demons, read scripture to the demons day and night, and fill the boxes with the Glory of God. We loose the angels to spin the demons minds round and round, to chase and harass, to bruise, crush and flatten the heads of the serpentine spirits, and to snip off the tails of the scorpion spirits.

We order the princes and rulers to be bound with chains and thrown down before the other spirits, and their foreheads to be written in red letters that Jesus Christ is my Lord. We command the lesser spirits to attack the traitors in the camp and throw them out. We release the spirit which attacked the Midianites in Gideon's day.

We command the demon's answers to stand up in the Judgment We send the warrior angels with swords to chain the rulers and throw the fire of God on them. We ask that the demons be cut into pieces and scattered over the dry places.

You are defeated by Jesus and must obey His commands. We adopt each other as spiritual sons and daughters, and cover them with the Compassion and Love of God. We use love as a weapon. We command the demons to manifest only as God permits. We use tongues of men and angels to expel demons.

We bind powers over our area, break assignments from powers in the heavenlies to demons in the people, and ask for legions of covering angels for protection. We bind the strong man and his spirits in everyone.

The Lord Jesus rebuke you. We command that you confess that Jesus Christ is your Lord. We ask for the leadership of the Holy Spirit. We anoint with oil symbolic of the Holy Spirit. We intercede for our loved ones.

We command the ruling spirits to cast out their underlings. We command the angels to assist in the work of deliverance as directed by God.

We break evil curses, vexes, hexes, jinxes, psychic powers, bewitchments, potions, charms, incantations, spells, witchcraft and sorcery. We break all cords, snares, controls and bondages. We ask that the Power of God be manifested. We command the demons to go to Tartarus with the fallen angels, or wherever Jesus sends them.

We use the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ and cover us with the Blood of the Lamb. We agree with The Covenant of the Blood. We use the Psalms as imprecations and pronouncements against the enemies of God, and call down the wrath of God upon spiritual foes. We will sing songs about the Blood of Jesus. We command that every knee to bow and tongue to confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

We come against unholy spirits, fallen angels, demons, devils, empire of evil, and the entire Kingdom of Satan in humans and animals. We come against Councils, Principalities, Powers, World rulers, and Wicked spirits in Heavenly Places. We come against Chiefs and Kings, Princes, Kingdoms, Dominions, Generals, Rulers, Captains, Centurions, Strongmen, and Imps.

Closing Prayers

We pray for healing from the works of the demons. We bind all remaining demons until they can be cast out or leave of their own accord. We ask angels to be stationed on our properties to guard us. We loose godly spirits from the Lord to operate in our lives. We agree to cleanse our beings, possessions and homes of unclean objects.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Jeu 19 Déc - 11:24

HOW TO PRAY AND WHAT TO PRAY FOR

I pray for my own particular needs: salvation of family members, finances, healing, etc.

I pray for the needs of others and any special requests that have come in.

I pray for the work of local churches and especially Manna Baptist Church.

I pray for prayer groups.

I pray for world revival.

I pray for Israel. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: May they prosper who love you (Psa. 122:6).

I pray that God's people will be ready for Christ's Second Coming (II Cor. 11:2).

I pray for ministries training laborers for the harvest. Jesus said, Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest (Matt. 9:38).

I pray for kings and all who are in authority (I Tim. 2:2) and for the leaders of my country, that they will be providentially guided in their decisions.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Jeu 19 Déc - 11:24

DECLARATION AGAINST EVIL

Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Ps. 97:10

Through thy precepts I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way. Ps. 119:104

Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph. Amos 5:15

I hate everything that God hates.

I hate sin and iniquity.

I hate Satan, demons and evil forces.

BY THIS I OVERCOME THE DEVIL

1. Through the Blood of Jesus, I am redeemed out of the hand of the Devil (Eph. 1:7).

2. Through the Blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven (Psa. 107:2).

3. The Blood of Jesus, God's Son, continually cleanses me from all sin (1 John. 1:7).

4. Through the Blood of Jesus, I am justified, made righteous, just as if I'd never sinned (Rom. 5:9).

5. Through the Blood of Jesus, I am sanctified, made holy, set apart to God (Heb. 13:12).

6. My body is a Temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, by the Blood of Jesus (1 Cor. 6:19-20).

7. Satan has no place in, no power over me, through the Blood of Jesus and The Word of God (Rev. 12:11).

1. In Him (Jesus) we have redemption (deliverance and salvation) through His blood, the remission (forgiveness) of our offenses (shortcomings and trespasses), in accordance with the riches and the generosity of His gracious favor. Which He lavished upon us in every kind of wisdom and understanding (practical insight and prudence) (Eph. 1:7-Cool.

2. Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He has delivered from the hand of the adversary (Psa. 107:2).

3. But if we (really) are living and walking in the Light, as He (Himself) is in the Light, we have (true, unbroken fellowship with one another), and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses (removes) us from all sin and guilt (keeps us cleansed from sin in all its forms and manifestations) (1 John. 1:7).

4. Therefore, since we are now justified (acquitted, made righteous, and brought into right relationship with God) by Christ's blood, how much more (certain is it that) we shall be saved by Him from the indignation and wrath of God (Rom. 5:9).

5. Therefore, Jesus also suffered and died outside the (city's) gate in order that He might purify and consecrate (sanctify) the people through (the shedding of) His own blood and set them apart as holy (for God) (Heb. 13:12).

6. Do you not know that your body is the temple (the very sanctuary) of the Holy spirit Who lives within you, Whom you have received (as a Gift) from God? You are not your own.

You were bought with a price (purchased with a preciousness and paid for, made His own). So then, honor (your) God and bring glory to Him in your body (1 Cor. 6:19-20).

7. And they have overcome (conquered) him by means of the blood of the Lamb and by the utterance of their testimony, for they did not love and cling to life even when faced with death (holding their lives cheap till they had to die for their witnessing).

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Jeu 19 Déc - 11:31, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Jeu 19 Déc - 11:25

daily prayers

Prayer of thanksgiving

Our Dear Heavenly and Gracious Father, thank you for divine health: mental, physical, spiritual and material for us.

Thank you for all blessings known and unknown, and for showering down blessings on us so great that we can not receive them. Thank you for the complete restoration of our bodies. For its in Jesus Name we pray. Amen.

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Jeu 19 Déc - 11:32, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Jeu 19 Déc - 11:25

a

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Jeu 23 Jan - 11:25, édité 2 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Jeu 19 Déc - 11:26

a

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Jeu 23 Jan - 11:26, édité 3 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Jeu 19 Déc - 11:27

a

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Jeu 23 Jan - 11:27, édité 2 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Jeu 19 Déc - 11:28

a

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Jeu 23 Jan - 11:27, édité 2 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Jeu 19 Déc - 11:30

The below Warfare prayer was put together by a woman who was fighting against eating disorder demons:

DECLARATIONS OF FAITH

I COMMAND MY BODY TO WEIGH _____LBS. I COMMAND EVERY CELL TO FUNCTION IN WHOLENESS. EVERY BIOGENETIC CURSE OF ADDICTION IS BROKEN. MY DNA IS CORRECT AND FUNCTIONS IN LINE WITH GOD’S WORD. EVERY GENERATIONAL CURSE OF OBESITY AND ALL OTHER CURSES AFFECTING MY WEIGHT ARE BROKEN.

I COMMAND EVERY SPIRIT OF GLUTTONY, BULEMIA, ANEXORIA, SUGAR ADDICTION, OVER-INDULGENCE, COMPULSION, ADDICTION, CRAVING, LACK OF SELF CONTROL, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, ANGER, UNWORTHINESS, DEFORMITY, UNBELIEF, DEPRESSION, OPPRESSION, SELF-HATRED, HATRED OF MY BODY, UGLINESS, REJECTION, REBELLION, INCONSISTENCY, DECEPTION, FAILURE, FEAR, INTIMIDATION AND ALL OTHER CONNECTED AND RELATED SPIRITS NOT OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TO COME OUT NOW IN THE NAME AND BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DWELL IN, AROUND OR ATTACH TO ME IN ANY WAY. IT IS FINISHED. BE GONE, NOW.

MY BODY IS WHOLE AND HEALTHY. I EAT HEALTHY FOOD. I EXERCISE PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, SPIRITUALLY AND EMOTIONALLY ON A LEVEL OF MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY. I AM NOT MOVED BY WHAT I SEE FOR FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR BUT NOT YET SEEN. I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME. I LOVE AND RESPECT MY BODY AND CALL IT HOLY AS THE LORD MY GOD IS HOLY.

METABOLISM, GLANDULAR, BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS, RESPIRIATORY, CARDIOVASCULAR, DIGESTIVE, NEURO-MUSCULAR, ALL SYSTEMS OF MY BODY, EVERY CELL, EVERY ORGAN FUNCTIONS AS THEY WHERE CREATED TO IN PERFECT HARMONY AND BALANCE.

I WALK IN THE WHOLENESS OF JESUS CHRIST. I HAVE OUTWARD AND INWARD BEAUTY. THE BEAUTY OF CHRIST RADIATES FROM MY VERY PRESENCE. THE JESUS THAT IS IN ME IS BEAUTIFUL AND THE FRAGRANCE OF THE LORD FOLLOWS ME WHEREVER I GO. I AM THE BRIDE OF CHRIST, PURE. SPOTLESS AND BLAMELESS BEFORE HIM.

THE FAVOR OF THE LORD RESTS UPON ME AND IS UNCONDITIONALLY ABOUNDING TOWARD ME IN EVERY SITUATION AND CIRCUMSTANCE. GOD AND MAN LOVE AND ACCEPT ME. I AM ACCEPTED IN THE BELOVED.

JESUS HAS PLANS AND A HOPE FOR MY FUTURE, AND I WILL FULLFILL EVERY INCH EVERY CENTIMETER OF WHAT HE HAS FOR ME. SATAN IS BOUND FROM INTERFERING WITH THE DIVINE PATH OF DESTINY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HAS CALLED ME TO. I WILL NO LONGER LET FEAR, INTIMIDATION, REJECTION OR ANY OTHER THING STAND IN MY WAY.

I RUN THE RACE WITH A VICTORS CROWN ON MY HEAD AND FEET THAT ARE SWIFT TO REACH THE HIGH CALLING GOD HAS PLACED UPON MY LIFE. I WALK ON HIGH PLACES IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO RESIDES BIG IN ME.

I AM VIOLENTLY AND FORCEFULLY TAKING BACK EVERYTHING THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM ME. ALL OF SATAN’S PLANS AND ASSIGNMENTS ARE CANCELLED. I AM FULLY EQUIPPED AND EQUIPPING OTHERS IN THE ART OF WARFARE. THE HIGH PRAISES OF GOD ARE UPON MY LIPS. I STAND WITH A TWO EDGED SWORD IN MY HAND SLICING INTO AND PUSHING BACK THE FORCES OF DARKNESS. THE WEAPONS OF MY WARFARE ARE NOT CARNAL BUT MIGHTY THROUGH GOD TO THE PULLING DOWN OF SRONGHOLDS. I AM SHARPENED AS IRON SHARPENS IRON.

I HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST AND HOLD THE THOUGHTS FEELINGS AND INTENTIONS OF HIS HEART. I TAKE EVERY THOUGHT CAPTIVE TO THE OBEDIENCE OF CHRIST JESUS MY LORD. EVERY FIREY DART DIRECTED AT MY MIND IS QUENCHED BY THE SHIELD OF FAITH. I DO NOT ENTERTAIN VAIN IMAGINATIONS. I THINK ONLY ON THE GLORIUS AND LOVELY THINGS.

THE WORDS OF MY MOUTH ARE WORDS THAT ARE CREATIVE AND BRING LIFE TO ALL WHO HEAR THEM. HE HAS ANNOINTED ME TO HEAL THE BROKEN HEARTED AND SET THE CAPTIVES FREE. I AM MORE THAN A CONQUERER BY THE WORD OF MY TESTIMONY AND THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB.

I AM FULLY ANNOINTED. I AM A CHOSEN ONE. I AM A GENERAL WITH THE HIGHEST RANKING IN THE LORD’S ARMY. WHEN I PRAY DEMONS TREMBLE AND CANNOT REMAIN IN MY PRESENCE FOR I AM PURE TERROR AND DREAD TO THE ENEMIES CAMP. DEMONIC SPIRITS RUN AND FLEE AS I APPROACH AND DO NOT MANIFEST IN MY PRESENCE. I AM THE WALKING TALKING WORD OF GOD IN HUMAN FORM. THE RESSURECTION POWER OF CHRIST RESIDES IN ME. SIGNS AND WONDERS FOLLOW ME AND I WILL DO GREATER WORKS THAN THESE BECAUSE JESUS SAID I COULD AND I WILL.

THE LOVE OF GOD IS SHED ABROAD IN MY HEART FOR ALL MEN. GOD’S LOVE FOR ME IS UNCONDITIONAL. GOD IS CONTINUALLY POURING OUT FAVOR AND BLESSING UPON MY LIFE AND THE LIVES OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS. WE LIVE IN THE PROSPERITY AND WISDOM OF SOLOMON, THE FREEDOM AND FAVOR OF DAVID AND THE FAITH OF ABRAHAM OUR FOREFATHER.

GOODNESS AND MERCY FOLLOW US AS THE ANGELS OF THE LORD GOD PROTECT AND ENCOURAGE US AT EVERY TURN. WE HEAR THE VOICE OF THE LORD. DIVINE APPOINTMENTS, FRIENDSHIPS, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, MINISTRY CONNECTIONS, MENTORS AND HIGHER LEVELS OF WISDOM, REVELATION AND UNDERSTANDING COME TO US. FINANCES AND RESOURCES FLOW TO US EASILY AND WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. THEY FLOW LIKE THE RIVER OF GOD

WE UNDAMN ANY UNGODLY BLOCKAGES FROM RECEIVING WHAT THE LORD IS TRYING TO GET TO US. MY FAMILY AND I ARE POSITIONED FOR THE PURPOSES OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. WE ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACES AT THE RIGHT TIMES. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US PROSPERS AND EVERY TONGUE THAT RISES AGAINST US THOU SHALL CONDEMN. WORD CURSES OF OTHERS SHALL BEAR NO FRUIT IN OUR LIVES. THEY ARE RETURNED IMMEDIATELY TO THE DEMONIC SOURCE FROM WHERE THEY CAME. WE ARE FREE FROM ALL CURSES FOR JESUS CHRIST BECAME A CURSE FOR US AT CALVARY.

THEREFORE, WE ARE ABUNDANTLY SUPPLIED, DIVINELY HEALTHY, COMPLETELY BEAUTIFUL, AND FULLY RESTORED. WE ARE WHOLE AND THRIVING AS A TREE PLANTED BY THE DIVINE WATERS OF LIFE. JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. WE ABIDE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND ARE FRUITFULL.

WE HAVE A JOSHUA CALEB SPIRIT AND SEE THAT ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE FOR US BECAUSE WE BELIEVE. WE GO FORWARD AND POSSESS THE PROMISED LAND BY THE POWER OF YOUR MIGHT. IT IS NOT BY OUR MIGHT OR BY OUR POWER BUT IT IS BY YOUR SPIRIT. WE SEE THE HEAVENLY GATES OPENING TO US AS WE USE THE KEYS TO THE HOUSE OF DAVID AND ENTER INTO THE MANSION OF YOUR HOLY PRESENCE AND THE THRONE ROOM OF YOUR GLORY. HOLY HOLY HOLY IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. ALL GODS PROMISES ARE YES AND AMEN.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Jeu 19 Déc - 14:25

pray this anti - witchcraft prayer daily 

spiritual warfare 

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, I COME AGAINST THE PRINCE-RULING SPIRIT AND ALL SPIRIT GUIDES. we COME THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST, IN THE NAME OF JESUS. we PARALYZE YOU AND SILENCE YOU, FORBIDDING YOU FROM INFLUENCING OR STRENGTHENING THEM (THE WITCH OR WITCHES) in the name of Jesus, right now ! We are destroying your very works : the spirits of hate, bitterness and murder,spirits of envy and jealousy, spirits of wizardry, sorcery and all your co-spirits , your works ,your power, your influences are destroyed in the name of Jesus ! We paralyze you ,all, right now.You will not be able to use any animal and human souls any longer against the church ( or any particular animal,person) in the name of Jesus ! we COME AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF BLINDNESS, BINDING THE SPIRITS OF BONDAGE AND HEAVINESS, FEAR AND HATE. we PRAY, GOD , THAT YOU WILL OPEN THEIR EYES SO THEY CAN SEE THE GLORY OF JESUS. GOD, OPEN THEIR HEARTS SO THAT THEY CAN HEAR YOUR VOICE . BREAK THE YOKES IN THEIR LIVES AND GIVE THEM LIBERTY IN THEIR SOULS, THAT THEY MAY BE FREE TO REPENT. SHOW THEM EVERY EVIL WORK AND EVERY EVIL DEED THEY'RE GUILTY OF, AND GOD , CONVICT THEIR HEARTS UNTO REPENTANCE. BRING THESE SOULS OUT OF DARKNESS; SAVE THESE SOULS SO THAT YOU MAY HAVE THE GLORY. SATAN, I SILENCE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS, BINDING ALL YOUR INTERFERENCE. YOU WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH THESE SOULS AND THEY WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FREE WILL CHOICE SO AS TO MAKE UP THEIR OWN MINDS IF THEY WANT TO REPENT. THEY WILL DO IT WITHOUT YOUR INTERFERENCE. ALSO, GOD, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL RELEASE WARRING ANGELS TO WAGE WAR AGAINST THESE DEMONIC ACTIVITIES, AND WILL SEND MINISTERING SPIRITS TO MINISTER to their souls.

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Sam 22 Mar - 18:30, édité 12 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Jeu 19 Déc - 14:28

Scripture

we'll accept Christ Through This Scripture

Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right. Prov. 20:11

we'll accept our dear animals and humans Death Through This Scripture

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the
called according to His purpose.

Rom. 8:28

This Is our Vow To God With His Help

For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some
eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves
eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it. Matt. 20:12

This Is our Motto

And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers
, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. Matt. 10:7-8

Rejoice in the lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. Phil. 4:4

rejoice = se réjouir

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Lun 17 Fév - 11:48, édité 10 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Dim 22 Déc - 15:39

Prayer to GOD

Glorious GOD , defend us in battle against the principalities and powers,
against the rulers of darkness, against the wicked spirits in the high places.

Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.

May You , oh God rebuke him, we humbly pray.

And do thou, Oh GOD , by Your power, thrust into hell Satan
and all evil spirits who wander throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

In the name of the Father,

And of the Son,

And of the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

rulers = maîtres ? dirigeants ?

wicked = malfaisants

darkness = ténèbres

snares = pièges ?

rebuke = réprimander ?

thrust = enfonce ?

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mer 29 Jan - 10:39, édité 3 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Mer 1 Jan - 11:22

Catholic prayer against the demonic

Spirit of our God, Father descend upon me.

Please purify us, God, mold us, fill us with Yourself, use us.

Banish all the forces of evil from us, destroy them, vanquish them, so that we can be healthy and do good deeds.

Banish from us all spells, witchcraft, black magic, malefice, ties, maledictions, and the evil eye; diabolic infestations,
oppressions, possessions; all that is evil and sinful, jealousy, perfidy, envy; physical, psychological, moral,
spiritual, diabolical ailments.

Burn all these evils in hell, that they may never again touch us or any other creature in the entire world.

We command and bid all the powers who molest all animal and humanity ---by the power of God all powerful,
in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior, through the intercession of Christ Jesus
--- to leave us forever, and to be consigned into the everlasting hell, where
they will be bound by Saint Michael
the archangel, Saint Gabriel, Saint Raphael, our guardian angels, and where they will be crushed under the feet of the
Immaculate Virgin Mary.

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Sam 22 Mar - 18:50, édité 10 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Mer 1 Jan - 11:47

http://books.google.fr/books?id=ZBrY30CijrkC&pg=PT170&lpg=PT170&dq=catholic+prayers+against+aliens&source=bl&ots=U6oEDP-8hG&sig=kzNUCZjIFSyMNxoPuEKv7bzc4X4&hl=fr&sa=X&ei=BVzEUvvAOKe60QXlkoDADQ&ved=0CFoQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=catholic%20prayers%20against%20aliens&f=false
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Ven 17 Jan - 9:51

STRONGMAN OF INFIRMITY:
In Jesus name, I BIND the Strongman of Infirmity and the spirits of:
Asthma, allergies, arthritis, addictions to drugs, alcohol addictions
Cancers of all kinds, circulation problems
Dementia, diabetes, dyslexia
Egyptians diseases, eye sight problems
Fibromyalgia
Gall bladder problems
High blood sugar. Low blood sugar
High blood pressure, low blood pressure, high cholesterol
Insomnia
Lingering disorders, lymphatic disorders,
Muscular problems
Parkinson’s disease
Strokes
Etc. >>>>
Any other diseases that Yeshua knows about that I have not mentioned….ALL SICKNESSES AND ILLNESSES COME FROM SATAN!
I LOOSE in Jesus name:
Health and strength, instead of sickness and disease
Gifts of healing
Balance and order to come into _________ whole body! Everything that is out of order to come into order!

sickness = maladie

illness = maladie mentale

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mer 29 Jan - 11:09, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Mar 21 Jan - 8:09

BEFORE DOWNLOADING EMAIL OR OPENING WEB PAGES ON THE COMPUTER, PRAY THIS:

IN JESUS NAME, I BIND UP EVERY DEMON COMING ACROSS THE COMPUTER LINES, AND I RETURN THEM AND ANY CURSES.

BEFORE OR AFTER GETTING INTO ANY VEHICLE, PRAY THIS:

IN JESUS NAME, I COVER MYSELF IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I COVER THIS VEHICLE AND THE ROAD I TRAVEL IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I TAKE AUTHORITY AND DOMINION OVER ALL ANIMALS AND DEMONS OF THE ROAD SO THEY DO NOT CROSS MY PATH. I DISPATCH ANGELS AHEAD OF ME TO PROTECT ME.

BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP, PRAY THIS:

IN JESUS NAME, I COVER MYSELF AND ALL MY PROPERTY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I TAKE AUTHORITY OVER ALL DEMONS OF THE NIGHT, BAD DREAMS, NIGHTMARES, AND SEX DREAMS, AND ANYONE OR ANYTHING TRYING TO GET INTO MY DREAMS, AND I COMMAND THEM TO STAY AWAY. I ASK FOR GIANT WARRIOR ANGELS TO PROTECT ME AND MY PROPERTY AS I SLEEP, THROUGH THE NIGHT AND THE DAY. I ASK FOR A FIERY WALL OF PROTECTION AROUND ME.

ANY SHARP PAIN THAT COMES ON YOU SUDDENLY IS ALMOST ALWAYS WITCHCRAFT. WHEN THIS HAPPENS, PRAY THIS IMMEDIATELY AS YOU USE YOUR INDEX FINGER AND THUMB ON THE SPOT OF THE PAIN, LIKE YOU WERE PULLING OUT A VOODOO PIN:

IN JESUS NAME, I PULL OUT ALL FIERY DARTS, PINS, NEEDLES, SPEARS, VOODOO, ALL WITCHCRAFT AND CURSES AND ANYTHING ELSE, AND I RETURN IT TO THE SENDER, ONE HUNDREDFOLD. (Then motion with your hand towards a window or door like you were throwing it out.) If it is witchcraft, the pain will go immediately. This is a highly effective Spiritual Weapon.

TO RETURN ALL EVIL BEING SENT, PRAY THIS SEVERAL TIMES DURING THE DAY, AND ANY TIME THE HOLY SPIRIT PROMPTS YOU:

IN JESUS NAME, I CUT AND BURN ALL UNGODLY SILVER CORDS AND LAY LINES.

AS YOUR WAR CLUB AND WEAPONS OF WAR, I BREAK DOWN, UNDAM, AND BLOW UP ALL WALLS OF PROTECTION AROUND ALL WITCHES, WARLOCKS, WIZARDS, SATANISTS, SORCERERS, AND THE LIKE, AND I BREAK THE POWER OF ALL CURSES, HEXES, VEXES, SPELLS, CHARMS, FETISHES, PSYCHIC PRAYERS, PSYCHIC THOUGHTS, ALL WITCHCRAFT, SORCERY, MAGIC, VOODOO, ALL MIND CONTROL, JINXES, POTIONS, BEWITCHMENTS, DEATH, DESTRUCTION, SICKNESS, PAIN, TORMENT, PSYCHIC POWER, PSYCHIC WARFARE, PRAYER CHAINS, INCENSE AND CANDLE BURNING, INCANTATIONS, CHANTING, UNGODLY BLESSINGS, HOODOO, CRYSTALS, ROOTWORKS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE BEING SENT MY WAY, OR MY FAMILY MEMBER'S WAY, OR ANY DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES WAY, AND I RETURN IT, AND THE DEMONS TO THE SENDER, ONE HUNDREDFOLD, AND I BIND IT TO THEM BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Mar 21 Jan - 8:11

If you brought a bottle of spoiled milk home from the grocery store, would you drink it or RETURN it? By RETURNING it, is your intention to have the clerk drink it? No. You RETURN it because you don't want it. Same for RETURNING all evil, because you don't want it.

Recently, a friend of ours was prayed for by another minister. Through Discernment, the minister praying for her saw pentagrams (5 pointed star) drawn on her liver. She had been diagnosed with Hepatitis C (a disease effecting the liver and other body parts). The minister did not know this.

While praying for her, the Lord showed us that we could take the Blood of Jesus and “erase” these evil lines drawn on her liver or any part of her body. So we prayed this way:

Father, In Jesus' Name, I take the Blood of Jesus and break the power of all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, wiccans, pagans, and any other source, and all of their rituals off of us. With the Blood of Jesus, I erase all evil lines drawn on our liver or any parts of our body, soul, will, and emotions.

Note that this is a “spiritual” act of erasure, just like when we do Spiritual Warfare and pull out all fiery darts, pins, needles, etc. where there is pain in our bodies.

SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYERS

TO DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL

THIS IS AN ASSORTMENT OF METHODS AND PRAYERS TO HELP YOU LAUNCH AN ATTACK AGAINST THE DEVIL AND HIS HELPERS, THE DEMONS

If you are not right with the Lord, don't expect this to work for you.

Cut out this sign and hang or tape it OVER every door entering you home or office. You could also just write it out on paper and tape it to the doorway. It will keep many demons and people from coming in the doorway. We have personal testimonies that it works. If you have more than four doors, make some more copies.

WHOEVER OR WHATEVER ENTERS THIS HOME
IS COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS

MINISTRY CARDS

This is what was printed on one of our older ministry cards we passed out everywhere we went. There is also a quarter size NO DEMONS logo on it.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Mar 21 Jan - 8:12

END-TIME DELIVERANCE MINISTRY

JESUS SAID IN LUKE 13:32 ...I DRIVE OUT DEMONS AND PERFORM HEALINGS TODAY AND TOMORROW...

MATTHEW 10:8 HEAL THE SICK, CLEANSE THE LEPERS, RAISE THE DEAD, CAST OUT DEMONS: FREELY YE HAVE RECEIVED, FREELY GIVE... JESUS CHRIST.

MARK 16:17 THESE SIGNS SHALL FOLLOW THEM THAT BELIEVE; IN MY NAME SHALL THEY CAST OUT DEMONS... JESUS CHRIST.

HAVE YOU PRAYED FOR THE SAME OLD PROBLEM TIME AND TIME AGAIN? HAVE YOU BEEN PRAYED FOR AT CHURCH TO NO AVAIL FOR FEAR - ALCOHOL - DEPRESSION, ETC.? IF IT HASN'T WORKED, YOU NEED DELIVERANCE (CASTING OUT DEMONS). IT WORKS!

THE CAPTIVES ARE SET FREE WITH DELIVERANCE!

DELIVERANCE CAN HELP ANY PROBLEM OR HABIT.

DEMONS COME OUT IN JESUS' NAME. IT'S FREE.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Mar 21 Jan - 8:14

SAY THIS PRAYER BEFORE YOU KICK OUT ANY DEMONS.

BEFORE DELIVERANCE PRAYER

Father, I come before you in JESUS' name, and I thank you for giving me all power and all authority over all demons. I cover myself in the blood of JESUS. I cover all my family members in the blood of JESUS. I thank you for your giant warring angels that are surrounding us, protecting us from all harm of the enemy. I take my authority and I attack from the third Heaven, and I bind the strongman over my mind, will, emotions, and over my home, in JESUS' name. I command you to leave this area now in JESUS' name. I bind up every demon that was sent to me, transferred to me, or followed me, and I command you to come out of my conscious, subconscious, unconscious mind, all parts of my body, will, emotions, and personality, in JESUS' name.

ANOTHER SAMPLE PRAYER BEFORE DELIVERANCE

Dear God, in the name of Jesus:

According to Romans 10:9 I confess with my lips that JESUS is Lord and in my heart I believe that You raised him from the dead. According to Luke 13:3 I repent of my past sins and I admit and confess that I have sinned and I believe that You are faithful and just to cleanse me from all unrighteousness. I call upon You, Lord JESUS to cleanse me from all sin and unrighteousness by Your Blood (1 John 1:7). And as Your word says in Romans 10:13 Everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved.

I confess and repent of occult practices such as (witchcraft, fortune telling, horoscopes, astrology, water witching, etc.)

I renounce all occult practices and satan and break all curses associated with those occult practices. According to Galatians 3:13 Christ purchased our freedom [redeeming us] from the curse [doom] of the Law [and its condemnation] by [Himself] becoming a curse for us, for it is written [in the Scriptures], Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree (is crucified); Deut. 21:23.

I confess and repent of all sins listed in Deuteronomy 27 and 28 and break the curses associated with these sins.

I confess and repent of my iniquities and my father's iniquities according to Leviticus 26:40 and I break the curses associated with these iniquities.

I break and loose myself from all evil soul ties with my mother, father, brother, sisters, spouses, former spouses, former sex partners, pastors, churches, friends, etc.

Lord JESUS: I forgive my mother, father, brothers, sisters and anyone else who has ever hurt me, including all whites, blacks, indians, etc. Matthew 6:15, 18:21, 22, 35; Luke 11:4 (Lord's prayer).

I break and loose myself and my family from all curses that have been and are being placed upon me and my family, including any demons being sent to us: curses of witchcraft, psychic thoughts or prayers, ungodly intercessory prayers; all words spoken in anger, hurt, sorrow, or bitterness; all incense being burned for or against us, in JESUS' name. AMEN!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Aujourd'hui à 23:00

Christian prayers against evil
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant