AccueilFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesConnexion

Partagez | 

How to pray : very improtant,be careful!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 19955

MessageSujet: How to pray : very improtant,be careful!   Mer 11 Déc - 14:02

Prayer
Are Our Prayers Being Heard?

Prayer

Matthew 6:9 "After this manner, therefore pray ye:
"Our Father which art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name."
It was Jesus himself who gave his followers this missive in the Sermon on the Mount.
Even Jesus prayed to God the Father

Definition of Prayer: To address a deity, or an object of worship

NIV Matthew 6:7-9 "And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him. This, then, is how you should pray: 'Our Father in Heaven, hallowed be your name..."

NIV Deuteronomy 5:7 "You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in Heaven above, or on the earth beneath, or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them."

There are those who believe that all religious deities are different names for the same God, and that it doesn't matter who we pray to, as long as we pray. They couldn't be more wrong.

Some pray to Mary through the rosary, some to the other saints. Some pray to gods of spiritist religions. There are those who pray to pagan "deities," those who pray to the Lord and Goddess of Witchcraft. Some pray to the deities of Eastern Religions, some to idols, angels, or ascended masters. Some pray to Jesus. And there are even those who pray to their ancestors.

After Jesus was crucified, He rose from the dead to resume His rightful place in Heaven, seated at the right hand of God. The Bible tells us Jesus and the Holy Spirit are our intercessors. Their intercessory prayers are said directly to God -- not to Mary, and not to a saint.

NIV Hebrews 7:25 Therefore He (Jesus) is able to save completely those who come to God through Him because He always lives to intercede for them.

NIV Romans 8:34 (Jesus) Who was raised to life is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

NIV Romans 8:26 But the spirit (Holy Spirit) himself intercedes for us with groanings that words cannot express..." (This is not referring to groans as we as humans understand them. It is referring to prayers that are murmured or prayed inaudibly.

The Bible doesn't say a word about Mary or the other saints serving as intercessors between us and the Father. And it doesn't say a word about praying to Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Never forget that in the spirit realm there are demonic spirits who pose as the real Jesus and the Virgin Mary.

People who pray intercessory prayers to anyone other than God himself are not following the teachings of the Bible. The Bible says nothing of Mary or the other saints becoming divine after they died, or of their having the authority or ability to answer prayers.

NIV Ecclesiastes 9: 5- 6 "For the living know that they shall die, but the dead know not anything...Also their love and their hatred, and their envy is now perished; neither have they anymore a portion forever in anything that is done under the sun." Mary and the other saints were people; admittedly, very special people, but they died the same as we're going to die. They'll go wherever God chooses to send them the same as the rest of us.

One woman I worked with told me she and a friend had decided to make a stuffed Garfield into an idol. They set the stuffed animal up with an altar and knelt before it to pray. She said their prayers were answered.

If it seems that I'm coming down hard on Catholics and people of other religions, that is not my intention. I'm not judging the people. I'm merely presenting Biblical facts that speak out against alternative religions. In other words, it's the beliefs -- not the people, that are the problem.

In my former work with victims of demonic harassment, in 100% of the cases (including the one with Garfield) where the harassment victim had prayed to anyone other than God, demonic spirits have manifested as coming into the person's life. If the prayers to anyone other than God were answered, demonic spirits have manifested one hundred percent of the time for answering those prayers.

"What Demonic Spirits
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

How to pray : very improtant,be careful!
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1