Bible : Corinthians - Chapter 1

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 19963

MessageSujet: Bible : Corinthians - Chapter 1   Mer 26 Fév - 15:30

Corinthians - Chapter 1

1 Paul, called by the will of God to be an apostle of Christ Jesus, and Sosthenes, our brother,

2 to the church of God in Corinth, to those who have been consecrated in Christ Jesus and called to be God's holy people, with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord as well as ours.

3 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

4 I am continually thanking God about you, for the grace of God which you have been given in Christ Jesus;

5 in him you have been richly endowed in every kind of utterance and knowledge;

6 so firmly has witness to Christ taken root in you.

7 And so you are not lacking in any gift as you wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed;

8 he will continue to give you strength till the very end, so that you will be irreproachable on the Day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9 You can rely on God, who has called you to be partners with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

10 Brothers, I urge you, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, not to have factions among yourselves but all to be in agreement in what you profess; so that you are perfectly united in your beliefs and judgements.

11 From what Chloe's people have been telling me about you, brothers, it is clear that there are serious differences among you.

12 What I mean is this: every one of you is declaring, 'I belong to Paul,' or 'I belong to Apollos,' or 'I belong to Cephas,' or 'I belong to Christ.'

13 Has Christ been split up? Was it Paul that was crucified for you, or was it in Paul's name that you were baptised?

14 I am thankful I did not baptise any of you, except Crispus and Gaius,

15 so that no one can say that you were baptised in my name.

16 Yes, I did baptise the family of Stephanas, too; but besides these I do not think I baptised anyone.

17 After all, Christ sent me not to baptise, but to preach the gospel; and not by means of wisdom of language, wise words which would make the cross of Christ pointless.

18 The message of the cross is folly for those who are on the way to ruin, but for those of us who are on the road to salvation it is the power of God.

19 As scripture says: I am going to destroy the wisdom of the wise and bring to nothing the understanding of any who understand.

20 Where are the philosophers? Where are the experts? And where are the debaters of this age? Do you not see how God has shown up human wisdom as folly?

21 Since in the wisdom of God the world was unable to recognise God through wisdom, it was God's own pleasure to save believers through the folly of the gospel.

22 While the Jews demand miracles and the Greeks look for wisdom,

23 we are preaching a crucified Christ: to the Jews an obstacle they cannot get over, to the gentiles foolishness,

24 but to those who have been called, whether they are Jews or Greeks, a Christ who is both the power of God and the wisdom of God.

25 God's folly is wiser than human wisdom, and God's weakness is stronger than human strength.

26 Consider, brothers, how you were called; not many of you are wise by human standards, not many influential, not many from noble families.

27 No, God chose those who by human standards are fools to shame the wise; he chose those who by human standards are weak to shame the strong,

28 those who by human standards are common and contemptible -- indeed those who count for nothing -- to reduce to nothing all those that do count for something,

29 so that no human being might feel boastful before God.

30 It is by him that you exist in Christ Jesus, who for us was made wisdom from God, and saving justice and holiness and redemption.

31 As scripture says: If anyone wants to boast, let him boast of the Lord.

Ten Commandments

Books of the Bible

New Jerusalem Bible

The New Jerusalem Bible (NJB) is a Catholic translation of the Bible published in 1985. The New Jerusalem Bible (NJB) has become the most widely used Roman Catholic Bible outside of the United States. It has the imprimatur of Cardinal George Basil Hume.

Like its predecessor, the Jerusalem Bible, the New Jerusalem Bible (NJB) version is translated "directly from the Hebrew, Greek or Aramaic." The 1973 French translation, the Bible de Jerusalem, is followed only "where the text admits to more than one interpretation." 
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Bible : Corinthians - Chapter 1   Jeu 27 Fév - 15:49

1 Corinthians 1 (King James Version)
---Amuzgo de Guerrero (AMU)--- Amuzgo de Guerrero   ---العربية (AR)--- Arabic Bible: Easy-to-Read Version Arabic Life Application Bible   ---अवधी (AWA)--- Awadhi Bible: Easy-to-Read Version   ---Български (BG)--- 1940 Bulgarian Bible Bulgarian Bible Bulgarian New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version Bulgarian Protestant Bible   ---Chinanteco de Comaltepec (CCO)--- Chinanteco de Comaltepec   ---Cebuano (CEB)--- Ang Pulong Sa Dios   ---ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍ (CHR)--- Cherokee New Testament   ---Cakchiquel Occidental (CKW)--- Cakchiquel Occidental   ---Čeština (CS)--- Bible 21 Slovo na cestu   ---Dansk (DA)--- Bibelen på hverdagsdansk Dette er Biblen på dansk   ---Deutsch (DE)--- Hoffnung für Alle Luther Bibel 1545 Neue Genfer Übersetzung Schlachter 1951 Schlachter 2000   ---English (EN)--- 21st Century King James Version American Standard Version Amplified Bible Common English Bible Complete Jewish Bible Contemporary English Version Darby Translation Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition Easy-to-Read Version English Standard Version English Standard Version Anglicised Expanded Bible 1599 Geneva Bible GOD’S WORD Translation Good News Translation Holman Christian Standard Bible J.B. Phillips New Testament Jubilee Bible 2000 King James Version Authorized (King James) Version Lexham English Bible Living Bible The Message Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament Names of God Bible New American Standard Bible New Century Version New English Translation (NET Bible) New International Reader's Version New International Version New International Version - UK New King James Version New Life Version New Living Translation New Revised Standard Version New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised Catholic Edition New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition Orthodox Jewish Bible Revised Standard Version Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition The Voice World English Bible Worldwide English (New Testament) Wycliffe Bible Young's Literal Translation   ---Español (ES)--- La Biblia de las Américas Dios Habla Hoy Jubilee Bible 2000 (Spanish) Nueva Biblia Latinoamericana de Hoy Nueva Traducción Viviente Nueva Versión Internacional Nueva Versión Internacional (Castilian) Palabra de Dios para Todos La Palabra (España) La Palabra (Hispanoamérica) Reina Valera Contemporánea Reina-Valera 1960 Reina Valera 1977 Reina-Valera 1995 Reina-Valera Antigua Traducción en lenguaje actual   ---Suomi (FI)--- Raamattu 1933/38   ---Français (FR)--- La Bible du Semeur Louis Segond Nouvelle Edition de Genève – NEG1979 Segond 21   ---Κοινη (GRC)--- 1550 Stephanus New Testament 1881 Westcott-Hort New Testament 1894 Scrivener New Testament SBL Greek New Testament   ---עברית (HE)--- Habrit Hakhadasha/Haderekh The Westminster Leningrad Codex   ---हिन्दी (HI)--- Hindi Bible: Easy-to-Read Version   ---Ilonggo (HIL)--- Ang Pulong Sang Dios   ---Hrvatski (HR)--- Knijga O Kristu   ---Kreyòl ayisyen (HT)--- Haitian Creole Version   ---Magyar (HU)--- Hungarian Károli Hungarian Bible: Easy-to-Read Version Hungarian New Translation   ---Hawai‘i Pidgin (HWC)--- Hawai‘i Pidgin   ---Íslenska (IS)--- Icelandic Bible   ---Italiano (IT)--- La Bibbia della Gioia Conferenza Episcopale Italiana La Nuova Diodati Nuova Riveduta 1994 Nuova Riveduta 2006   ---Jacalteco, Oriental (JAC)--- Jacalteco, Oriental   ---Kekchi (KEK)--- Kekchi   ---Latina (LA)--- Biblia Sacra Vulgata   ---Māori (MI)--- Maori Bible   ---Македонски (MK)--- Macedonian New Testament   ---मराठी (MR)--- Marathi Bible: Easy-to-Read Version   ---Mam, Central (MVC)--- Mam, Central   ---Mam, Todos Santos (MVJ)--- Mam de Todos Santos Chuchumatán   ---Plautdietsch (NDS)--- Reimer 2001   ---नेपाली (NE)--- Nepali Bible: Easy-to-Read Version   ---Náhuatl de Guerrero (NGU)--- Náhuatl de Guerrero   ---Nederlands (NL)--- Het Boek   ---Norsk (NO)--- Det Norsk Bibelselskap 1930 En Levende Bok   ---ଓଡ଼ିଆ (OR)--- Oriya Bible: Easy-to-Read Version   ---ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (PA)--- Punjabi Bible: Easy-to-Read Version   ---Polski (PL)--- Nowe Przymierze Słowo Życia   ---Nawat (PPL)--- Ne Bibliaj Tik Nawat   ---Português (PT)--- João Ferreira de Almeida Atualizada Nova Versão Internacional O Livro Portuguese New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version   ---Quichua (QU)--- Mushuj Testamento Diospaj Shimi   ---Quiché, Centro Occidenta (QUT)--- Quiché, Centro Occidental   ---Română (RO)--- Cornilescu Nouă Traducere În Limba Română   ---Русский (RU)--- Russian New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version Russian Synodal Version Slovo Zhizny   ---Slovenčina (SK)--- Nádej pre kazdého   ---Somali (SO)--- Somali Bible   ---Shqip (SQ)--- Albanian Bible   ---Српски (SR)--- Serbian New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version   ---Svenska (SV)--- Nya Levande Bibeln Svenska 1917 Svenska Folkbibeln   ---Kiswahili (SW)--- Neno: Bibilia Takatifu   ---தமிழ் (TA)--- Tamil Bible: Easy-to-Read Version   ---ภาษาไทย (TH)--- Thai New Contemporary Bible Thai New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version   ---Tagalog (TL)--- Ang Salita ng Diyos   ---Twi (TWI)--- Nkwa Asem   ---Українська (UK)--- Ukrainian Bible Ukrainian New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version   ---اردو (UR)--- Urdu Bible: Easy-to-Read Version   ---Uspanteco (USP)--- Uspanteco   ---Tiêng Viêt (VI)--- 1934 Vietnamese Bible Bản Dịch 2011 Vietnamese Bible: Easy-to-Read Version   ---汉语 (ZH)--- Chinese Contemporary Bible Chinese New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version Chinese New Version (Traditional) Chinese Standard Bible (Simplified) Chinese Standard Bible (Traditional) Chinese Union Version (Simplified) Chinese Union Version (Traditional) Chinese Union Version Modern Punctuation (Simplified) Chinese Union Version Modern Punctuation (Traditional) 
Page Options
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on email

• [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 1&version=KJV][/url]
    <<
    [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 1&version=KJV][/url]

• [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 16&version=KJV][/url]
    <
    [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 16&version=KJV][/url]

• =
    =

• [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 2&version=KJV][/url]
    >
    [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 2&version=KJV][/url]

• [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Corinthians 1&version=KJV][/url]
    >>
    [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Corinthians 1&version=KJV][/url]

[size][color]

Show resources
[url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 1&version=KJV;ESV]Add parallel[/url]

1 Corinthians 1
King James Version (KJV)

Paul called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,
Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:
Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;
That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;
Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you:
So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.
12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.
16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.
17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.[/color][/size]
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Bible : Corinthians - Chapter 1   Jeu 27 Fév - 15:51

Bible Versions Corinthians Chapter 2 (New International Version)

1 When I came to you, brothers, I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. 2 For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. 3 I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling. 4 My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, 5 so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power. Wisdom From the Spirit 6 We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8 None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"-- 10 but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. 14 The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment: 16 "For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Bible : Corinthians - Chapter 1   Jeu 27 Fév - 16:10

1 Corinthians 3 (New International Version)

On Divisions in the Church 

1 Brothers, I could not address you as spiritual but as worldly--mere infants in Christ. 2 I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready. 3 You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere men? 4 For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men? 5 What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe--as the Lord has assigned to each his task. 6 I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. 7 So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. 8 The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. 9 For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building. 10 By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should be careful how he builds. 11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 If any man builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 his work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. 14 If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward. 15 If it is burned up, he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames. 16 Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you? 17 If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple. 18 Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a "fool" so that he may become wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness"; 20 and again, "The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile." 21 So then, no more boasting about men! All things are yours, 22 whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas or the world or life or death or the present or the future--all are yours, 23 and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Bible : Corinthians - Chapter 1   Aujourd'hui à 1:10

Bible : Corinthians - Chapter 1
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1