AccueilFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesConnexion

Partagez | 

help going to die without GOD,no faith,desobedient,i cant!!!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 20365

MessageSujet: help going to die without GOD,no faith,desobedient,i cant!!!   Dim 29 Juil - 11:22

23 dec 2016 contact me here nomatemosparavivir@gmail.com thanks for everythign bros sis ! may GOD + JESUS CHRIST reward you infinitely !!!!

please send this to all pasteurs CHIRSTians you cna o they cna pray for me; i 'm too scard of hell! i'm in danger of health + hades! sorry i rite too much ; i don't remebr the tones of thigns i need to sya; it would take me months! years! as i don't have time! i would be probably dead! veyr improtant stuff! and i never have time tow ite them, send them, put them on youtube comment! When i click on the computer it hurts my stomach ; when I walk it hurts my stomach and I don’t know what stuff that are inside; I do not know about biology, human body, I ain’t a doc ; but it feels bad, even if I try to walk slowly as if I was 90 ; and with this demonic com addiction, it just makes it worse because I spend hours clicking every day; and writing; and writing also makes me feel bad; I speak so much!!! That I felt way worse just because of telling the story to my progenitors! I can speak for hours! Is it a demon or me ?? I’m nuts! Probably because it makes your stomach work too much ; but it’s as if somebody had kicked your belly tones of times and you wanted to exercise the next day and every day as if nothing had happened! Even if your belly is so ill ! that’s bad! That’s what I want to do ! wow! It’s been only one day! I can ‘t be one day or several without exercise; it ‘s sado mazoquism! Because as soon as I came back to it, I’m worse! My level is worse! For it’s like a vicious circle; like taking a medicine and if you want to stop ai ai ai ai!!!!! Because the body feels worse just because one or 5or 4 or 6 days without exercise! Like the body was saying hey, I was waiting! You were sleeping! So as I have phobia of pain, I need to exercise even if my belly is so ill;

Please I don’t know if ABBA and YESHUA or me or the demons done this to my belly but I’m sick since 22 december 2016; because of my English si too bad! When I jumped very high the advanced jumps on the jumping rope, I fell really violently; so my stomach is sick; when I have gases, when I sneeze, when I go to the toilet, when I walk, eat, laugh, burp ect ; I have done something bad to my abdominals or something; I’m an ignorant about health; could I die of this? Surviving with a very sick stomach??!! t’s completely abnormal; I’m sure it’s or GOD’s punishment for me to stop exercising to give myself to Him and to His Son ;or a demonic attack to murder me; because, I always come down my feet, brutally, very brutally, but not to the point of hurting me at elast not too much; because I’ve bene jumping more violating, coming back from the high jump to the floor, since months; because the demons attack my physical strength; no I lose strength so that’s why; but I would fall truly seriously violently once in a blue moon; not like the 22 nd of December many times! I thought what ???? I didn’t get it! I’m weak but not that weak! So I don’t know what happened; that’s why iw as so sick, I couldn’t speak, I could not exercise; I felt terrible yesterday; I hope I can exercise and not die today or get sicker weaker; I’m feeling a bit better today; please pray for me ; thanks to GOD!! And CHRIST!! Every move I made, I had pain ;  my digestion , eating everything was hard since those jump; even then in the way less hard less high jumps of tabata, I felt bom boom, my I don’t know, stomach, ovaries, hurting; but I did not get it!! These jumps are not high! This thing happens with high jumps! Not with ow jumps! Or it is because just after that accident with the jump rope, my stomach an abdomen was already hurt, sick, so that’s why? I know sport don’t let be become a Saint, so please ask Heavily ABBA or JESUS or HOLY GOSHT, if it’s GOD sending me this ? so I become worse, worse, so I m obligated to become sedentary so I can give my life to JESUS and to His GOD? Because if I become invalid, my stomach, and everything else, I guess I would have so much spare time and hardly anything To do! So I could try to become a Saint? Because now, I can’t!! I just can’t! no time! Sport eating sleeping shower computer brushing teeth toilet that’s all! I don’t even have time to go to a doc, go out, to the mall, play with m children ect! Nada! Not even time to cook, my progenitors have to help me so much! Or I would never survive if I did all the things that I’m supposed to do !! because I would have to stay up even later and be unable to exercise; no the demons control I think that too because I’m killing my health, me who hates that!! Me who is so health conscious! I’m sleeping too late! I’m too tired! The demons make me sleep too much! Even more now that I sleep so late
I keep on thinking, will i go to hades ? will I be there forever ? what will the end of all this story, of my life; will I get to GOD’s Holy Kingdom or will I get to hades ?? will I die soon? Will I die in decades ? the evil spirits lied to me, I ain’t going to die soon? I didn’t seem that old in that image the demons showed me; I just looked thinner; and with short hair ; I only know that my aspect was terrible; it could be soon, because the demons are removing all my muscle from my body; so I’m losing weight; muscle weight ; so maybe I’m going to die in a few months ; because I’m already quite skinny now; and it won’t take much to those spirits to remove the very few kilos of muscles remaining from me; and I got problems with my hair; because of this loony life I got, this curse on my life, since yoga; so I ain’t got time to brush my hair; my hair is like the hair of an homeless; so I got too many ties; so I guess I’ll have to cut my hair in the near future; so that image the demons showed me, of myself, must be so soon: so my death is real soon? Because now, it’s super hard for me to brush my hair, it hurts!!

soy.vegana@gmail.com please pray for me i'm a child of satan, i want to become born again, i worship things of earth, humans, me, i sin, i don't love GDO, i don't love His Holy Sn CHRIST , i'm full of yoga demons, in body+ spirit, soul ect, they destroy my immune system, heart health, body health, mental health, ect, thanks so much!! have a wonderful existence and days dear family!
pray for me to turn away from my sins, just ask the HOLY GOHST, He will tell you i guess ; GOD bless! i just want to be saved, i wanna stop worshipping things of the earth , i wanna stop feeling superior to everyone, or also inferior to everyone!! i'm so weird! i wanna stop sinning! i want to stop being afraid of satan and his angels, that's also why i can't be saved, because i know the children of GOD are so attacked!!!  more than those who are not children of GOD, i want to stop hating praying, hating reading the Holy Bible, i want to love CHRIST and His Father more than anyone, i wanna love my brethren, i guess i used to hate mankind and now i just i don't know, just don't love them, but i don’t hate them any longer, i wanna stop putting me and stuff, before the Father and before His perfect Son Jesus, so please pray for this , thanks!!! and also for me to not be here during the tribulations!!!!! but to be able to convert _ _ before _ _ CHRIST comes because i have a phobia of pain : rape, torture, diseases, surgeries, sex, any type of physical pain, pray please for me to not take the mark of the beast, and to not be lukewarm when i become a child of GOD, thank you so much, may CHRIST and may His Father reward you!! and you all!!
i have too many yoga unclean spirits (demons) + many other unclean spirit, i don't know if they gave me schizophrenia, or something weird, i am too psychotic, even more since i welcomed these spirits inside my head, my spirit, brain, soul, conscious, mind, or i don’t know what, are full of these spirits I i got too many wicked thoughts, more since they're in me I i got too many odd thoughts I way before these spirits live in me, but 100 times worse probably since they're living in me I i'm evil I but i'm good but i want a pure heart I please pray for me to cast all of these evil spirits out, to close them every door, and to never have them demonizing me ever again I please pray for me to stop loving to obsessively things of this planet and to just want to spend my time with movies, music, tv series , comp , fashion  

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Ven 23 Déc - 12:06, édité 5 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 20365

MessageSujet: Re: help going to die without GOD,no faith,desobedient,i cant!!!   Dim 29 Juil - 11:33

pray for me pelas,e i cant give up my earthly stuff worship i cant make no effort,s i want to though! i want eternal life! i want CHRIST! i also want GOD! and i want the HOLY GOSHT too! but i aint got no stranght! im desobedient, aint got faith in GOD, aint got faith in JESUS, aint got love for FATHER? aint got love for His Son, thanks so much every member of GODs and JESUS CHRIST's Holy family!!

i want to get rid of all worldly stuff addiction + worship but i want to continue so much!! and i can’t seem to stop loving non human Animals of GOD more than the Creator and than His perfect Son CHRIST JESUS , and i'm too scared of Heaven because it hurts my stomach when i think its foreva!! non stop! wow! i wish it stopped! forgive me ABBA, i'm not YOU, aint got no right to say what is better, what is bad, YOU know better than me! YOU're GOD! but i wish it was just for some time and then nada, end ; but its foreva, and i'm also too scared of hell ! ! !! the family of GOD are saying JESUS could come in September or october 2016, if i don't convert now, they will put the mark of lucife ron my hand, i will never be able to be with Father GOD and with JESUS in Heaven!! i'm full of demons, so my fitness level is not excellent, but tis a bit good, i don't want to stop exercising to become a child of GOD, because i almost have no period pain thanks to this lyfestyle ; i cant become a member of GDO and of JESUS CHRIST's family if i don’t stop exercising, because it’s so hard for me now that i'm demonized in my body, that i need to sleep so much, this means stealing so many hours, so many time to seek the Holy Son of GOD and to seek His Father, so this means, no time because of the demonization with the sport , so or i stop exercising and try to become GOD's child or i continue exercising and i go to hell and i never seek JESUS and His Father & never find Them ;

of course, i'm pretty sure if i had never become demonized because sinning by doing yoga ( its demonik) , i would not be so tired with this exercising with demons inside my body, so i'd be super athletic, super strong, so the time of recuperation would be short, just sleeping 8-7h a night that's it ; so i would have many time in the day, to seek JESUS and to seek His GOD, and to become saved, to receive the HOLY GOSHT ; and then, totry to grow in the faith, continuing the sporty life, without any problem ; because this would not exhaust me, give me physical pains, for my level was so high and become higher and higher incredibly fast, before i invoked the demons of yoga ; yoga= invoking, worshipping demons, and you don't have a clue! ;

but now that i'm weak, i got so many pains all the time, i fele like a 70 year old human being! always body haches all over my body! because now my resistance, muscular tonus, heart health ect are not good, so i how takicardia, because its way harder now for my hear,t i cant even speak! because i used more than the total that one must waste of one's heart work one's heart, in 24h ; so it makes me exhausted jsut to say one wor,d not even one sentence; like saying one word; having to shut up, then saying another word, having to shut up, breath, breath, wow! i cant speak loud; i cant speak too much; and its going to become worse and worse, because i've bene full of yoga demons since february 2015 and they have not stopped attacking my physical health more and more since that day ; so im going to have to never speka again, just write what i need to say, and to reduce the physical activity, because my legs hurt so much ; all of this ebcause i've asked demons to come into me, by practising yoga!! humanity think tis innocent, jsut excercice; no! its occult! luciferian!

you have health, extremely good health, like an athelte; then you invoke demons, they come to live in your body & spirit; now every single day, your health ebcomes worse, worse; i wonder if 'im going to be in a weelchair in a few year!s or have a cancer tumor or whatever because the mosre time they'r ein me, the more dangers for my health and life ; because i'm an idiot! a worthless being! because i'm doing nada niet to cast them out of me and of my life; why; because of my idiotic worsdly thigns worship & addiction; because 1 i dont want to sotpe xcerciing, i love it! and because i dont want to have period pains by becomeing sedentary 2 , and 3 because i so want to watch movies and tv serie,s music ; because if i id not adore earthly thing,s i would have, i gues,s i dont know, nothing stopping me from becoming a child lof GOD; well, yes, not just these sins stop me, also this : i cant forgive nobody, love nobody ( i only love non human Holy Animals of GOD), and i love myself too much, i criticise, insult agaisnt my will i hope GOD, His Spirit, and His Son, and i worship my inconformsit anarkist philosophy, but i criticize too much Holy GOD's phyilosophy, i think i think i'm superior to eveyrone else, always habing less crpa than them in my head, that they're always wrong, and i 'm always right ect; but i'm a moron a jerk! they are not always wrong! so full of crap i am! so full of crappy little pride! i ahte pride! i hate feeling superiro to our family ( brethrnes) i am not! nobody is! only GOD is! i dont wanna worship my phyilosophy and reject GDO's phyilosophy, for isntance if GOD say tis ok to msitreat kill animals to make fur, food for human race ect ; or if GOD says a sheep, and a bird are worth so les sthan a human life ect ; or that if somebody hit you on one cheek, tell them to hit you on the other cheek ; and that we can not wear sexy clothe, super short clothes; that we cant use makeup; but i know well, i guess its super sinful immoral, because it has probably been created by the devil, its probably occult, makeup, sexy fashion, high heel shoes; and they put parts of dead animals and dead humans in the makeup and cosmetiks ; and its so sinful to feel we look ugly, and that we must never be seen by anybody without makeup, or with simple look simple clothes and that we , i dont remeber what i wanted to write , and that we think we're ugly, because GOD probably thinks everyone is so ebautful, perfectly beautiful, because we are His creation ; and i dont understand why we wear makeup, its so false reality, so brianwashing of the devil ; we are so in his jail! of his false reality, even if you're a child of GOD; because we're sod eceived! and we think the devil has no influence on us and them, the illuminait; ya right! then why do we dress, like the childrne of satan ? why do we use high heel shoes ? why do we wear makeup ? its irraitonal! crazy! to put stuff on the face! just another brainwashing, because if men dont wear that, and ar enot ahsamed, why should women be ashmed and wear that to cover to hide their imprefections!! and if the Bible says we have to have inimity with the world, and look so different from the world, then why do the childrne of GOD look the same than the chidlrne of satan !! ?? because if there are non converts and converts in a public place , you dont see no difference! you can not know! if you watch youtube videos of people who belong to GDO and of people who dont, you cant know who is of GOD! because same sinful makeup, same sinful jewels! i guess its because they dont know how makeup, jewel is demonic, because i think it has demos, occult meaning, beein ivnented by the satanists of lucifer ; because sthere are images od demons demons who wear jewels!! satanic jewels! but seems like all jewels are satanic , because Bible says to not make holes in the human body, for tis satanic, sinful ; can born again Christians go to hell ebcause of piercings tatoos, makeup, high heels, very short obcene clothe showing almost all the body ? cant beleive this!! so many born again Christians on yotuube with so much makeup peiricngs ect!! they could stop wearing the pericigns, but they dotn! dont they know ? how ?? if childrne of the devil know tis sinful, how come chidlrne of GOD dont know its sinful ?? even certain childrne of satan know people go to hell because of makeup, tatoos, ppiercings,s exy fashion, and childrne of GOD dont know that ?? does this mean they're lukewarm ? because no unclean stuff enters the Kingdom of GOD, says the Holy Bible , tatoos, showing one's body, wearing jewels, makeup, very high heels shoes, ect, iare unclean thigns ? i think so ; if you want to know moreabout jewels makeup fashion high heels tatto spiercings sending to hell, bringing demons inside your ehad or body, please, search on youtube, these things are ddefinitely occult, not jsut those of these thignd having demonic symbols, no, : all of them ; i think; but aks GOD and the HOLY GOSHT and CHRIST for confirmation, please ; and ask them if its true that people go to hell for that, and for stuff such as magazines, video games, tv, or no, because there are people who say people dont go to hell for these stuff, and that those who say that are false prophets deceivers; like the Bible says, in the last days therell be so many false prophets; liars; who rpetend they're of GOD and of JESUS but they are not; but i truly beleive people can go to hell for tha,t even if they were saved, because, GOD is so strict!!!!!!!!! there dont seem to be small tiny sins with GoD! this is super surprising, paradoxaical, because i thought when they has become childrne of the living gOD, theys topped worhsiping or caring bout these thigns of the earth, and that they had gone from lovijng to despising & hating these stuff; because now that they were out of lucifer's false reality , they knew these stuff were nothing, fashion, tattos, tv, soap operas, makeup, , piericngs, video game,s magaziens ec,t and that they all knew this could make they lose their eternal salvation, and that now they had opened their eyes, seeing everythign with how to say this, with the eyes of the true reality of GOD, and so no logner being ehart soul concience spirit brain washed, with the braiwashing of all these stuff are so cool! and that they knew now that they were worshipping these stuff in the past, and that these were idols to thme, and that now they had realized it and tha tnow they thought these stuff were junk comapred to GDO and to His CHRIST, and to Heaven, and that now they would not waste time with these idioties any longer, because now they got better stuff to do than video game,s tattos, makeup , magazine,s soaps, ect because this take sso many time, and putting makeup on, and it s lost time that was supposed to be time for Bible, prayer ect ; sand that they kenw that the wodnerful stuff that are in Heaven are way better than tv reality, football, fashion, piercings, makeup ect, and that now they had stopted totally doing these stuff; but they continue! because there are ytoutube videos where they say want to come out of curch fast , the reunion ends, fast to be abgle to go home watch footbla!! or listne to music or whatever! i dont get it, i thought servants of GDO were totally in CHRIST and in GOD; not one foot in CHRIST, and one foot in the world; is it even possible to have one foot in CHRIST one in the world ?? it thgout onyl those who are not of GOD were carnal, and and that or you're not of GDO and youre carnal, or you're of GOD and youre the opposite of carnal, or , or you're of GOD and you hate earhtly thigns, or you're not of GDO and you worship earhty things, but seems like certain or toens of born again Christians continue to love earthly stuff, or even worship them! deceived by satan! dont lsiten to him! he will take you to hell! because Bible say so many born again are going to lose salvation and go to hell: so not all the covnerts are going to Heaven and 80% of the covnerts are not going with CHRIST for His second coming, says angel migelangel i think when angelica sembrazo visited Heaven; its got to be for these reasons! : for the carnal earthyl stuff! if they ahd been totally hot, and not lukewxar they would 100% of them had gone with JESUS when HE'll come:

december 1 2016

i want to be in love with YOU Father of Heaven and earth and with Your perect Son JESUS CHRIST also ; i don't know how to do this; how to be serious ; and not indecised; i felt as a whore, because the demons all of a suden made me fele like i wanted all pretty guys x and so i felt you're in love with many guys, you want sex with them all so you're a whore x i don't think i wanted any of that x but i'm so attacked opressed by spirits, i don't know the difference between atacked and opresed x I want to be in love with YOU ABBA of Heaven as i never was in love with any non human animal x i want to love you way way way way beyond the love i sued to feel for the non human animals x i also want to lvoe YOU, Jesus, more than any animal x more than my self!!!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

help going to die without GOD,no faith,desobedient,i cant!!!
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1