AccueilFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesConnexion

Partagez | 

they truly need us ☏ will you help them by spreading this

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 19980

MessageSujet: they truly need us ☏ will you help them by spreading this    Mar 5 Jan - 12:09

spread this please around internet < thanks! may GOD & JESUS reward you'll! please spread this to many humans in this world ☏ put this everywhere you can please ☏ forums , blogs, emails to each & every1 of your contacts, not just to a few ☏ msn chat, sites, social medias ☏ chat , skype, articles + vids comments ☏ ect ☏ may CHRIST + GOD reward you abundantly

https://secure.strangmagazines.com/~strangma/LITS/devotional/?utm_source=charismanews.com&utm_medium=article%20end%20text&utm_campaign=LITS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zTG2l1qviY

http://so4j.com/false-teachers

https://www.aspca.org/animal-cruelty/factory-farms

http://action.sumofus.org/a/kesha-sony/?akid=17348.3325898.rL0iPQ&rd=1&sub=fwd&t=1

is it satanic? it says it’s hindu, be careful! Ask GOD because if it brings you demons! ai ! http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2016/01/circular-breathing-heals-your-body-for-free-treat-cancer-boost-immune-system-overcome-depression-heres-what-you-need-to-know-2605942.html

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Lun 29 Fév - 7:09, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: they truly need us ☏ will you help them by spreading this    Sam 9 Jan - 2:42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhRMFZzaUGY

http://www.citizensforfarmanimals.com/media/op-ed-bring-end-cruel-treatment

http://www.mcdonaldscruelty.com/

http://www.chooseveg.com/animals

https://secure2.convio.net/fsi/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=483

https://forcechange.com/137802/stop-cruel-farm-animal-experimentation/

https://forcechange.com/150971/dont-allow-thousands-of-hunters-to-kill-countrys-last-wolves/

please go vegan ☎ it's the only way to stop this barbarous nightnamre that we give as a ' life' for our best friends the aNimals! you have humougous humanity & want to put an end to this ? easy! you can go vegan right now!

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: they truly need us ☏ will you help them by spreading this    Sam 9 Jan - 4:52

www.vegansociety.com/go-vegan/how-go-vegan

www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/791/413/441/free-mo-mo/?z00m=27343282&redirectID=1936223233

http://touslesanimaux.easydiscussion.net/t1768-jesus-is-not-god-if-you-believe-this-you-ll-rot-in-hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDki0NT2c_w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWjH8hAFYkw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFtyxPrwwDA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_YF4fFUtGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymepdaJ32Ds

free Mo Mo! sign this petition

55 years in captivity. 55 years shaking her hips for visitors. 55 years watching her friends die off one by one. This is what it is like to be Mo Mo the Elephant. When Tiffany woke up on her birthday this year, she did not expect to learn that she shares the day with an elephant named Mo Mo. And she definitely didn't expect to find out that Mo Mo, who was turning 62, had spent the last 55 years being forced to dance for visitors at the Yangon Zoological Gardens. Tiffany could not let this injustice continue, so she created a Care2 petition demanding that the zoo release Mo Mo to an elephant sanctuary. Will you sign her petition? Mo Mo was born in 1953, and was given to the zoo on June 6, 1961. As if living out her days in captivity weren't bad enough, she was trained to play the harmonica and shake her hips to the music to entertain the zoo's visitors. A trick she is still forced to perform today.

Over the years, other elephants were trained to dance with Mo Mo, but they have all died. While Asian elephants can expect to live 60-70 years in the wild, the life expectancy of those living in captivity is closer to 30-35 years. Mo Mo's old age is a miracle that should be celebrated, but not in the way that the Yangon Zoological Gardens likes to do it. This year they dressed her up in a sparkly outfit, gave her a feast of bananas, and released 62 birds in her honor. It was a huge spectacle, and probably made the zoo a lot of money, but it is doubtful that this was how Mo Mo would have chosen to spend her birthday. Instead of releasing 62 birds for her birthday, they should have released Mo Mo. She has spent long enough in captivity and deserves a rest. Please sign this petition demanding that the Yangon Zoo release Mo Mo to an elephant sanctuary where she can live out her final years with peace and dignity. If enough people speak out, the Yangon Zoo might cave to public pressure and free Mo Mo.

Thank you

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Dim 31 Jan - 3:18, édité 2 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: they truly need us ☏ will you help them by spreading this    Ven 22 Jan - 12:42

www.youtube.com/watch?v=csUKCBUpVQI

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm21bj5pPbM

king james Bible

book of john, joh 6

Jesus the Bread of Life

26 Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled. Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed. Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work? Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat. Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven. And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven? Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves. No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Lun 22 Fév - 17:26, édité 2 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: they truly need us ☏ will you help them by spreading this    Ven 22 Jan - 12:43

www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/takeaction/798/907/161/?z00m=27305350&redirectID=1936228091 save the Lives of polar Bears : sign the petition

Russia is home to some of the most beloved bears in the world. Weighing from 350 to more than 660 kilograms, polar bears are the largest land carnivores on the planet. But for all their might, polar bears may not survive into the next century.Please help save the lives of these amazing animals. Urge President Vladimir Putin to take concrete steps to safeguard the future of polar bears in a changing world. As average temperatures continue to rise, these bears are losing ground fast. In fact, scientists save that as many as two-thirds of the world's polar bears could disappear by 2050. Without dramatic action, the species could be entirely extinct in the wild by the end of the century. The sea ice that is so crucial to their survival is melting away, forcing polar bears to swim further and further to find the ring seals that are the main staple of their diets and spend more time on land far from the protein rich needed to survive in the brutal conditions of the Arctic. Russia can help save the lives of these iconic bears. Add your name to this polar bear-saving petition now and urge President Putin to take action. We know from history that Russia can play a vital role in preventing polar bear extinction. In the 1970s, the country joined with international partners to reduce polar bear hunting, dramatically reducing polar bear deaths. Join the global campaign to save polar bears. Sign this important petition toluciferian president putin right now. For the wild ones
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: they truly need us ☏ will you help them by spreading this    Dim 31 Jan - 2:59

king james ile , book of john

john 6

Many Disciples Turn Away

(Matthew 8:18-22; Luke 9:57-62; Luke 14:25-33)

60Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? 61When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you? 62What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? 63It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. 64But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. 65And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Peter's Confession of Faith

(Matthew 16:13-20; Mark 8:27-30; Luke 9:18-20)

66From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. 67Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? 68Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. 69And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God. 70Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? 71He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Dim 31 Jan - 3:10, édité 2 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: they truly need us ☏ will you help them by spreading this    Dim 31 Jan - 3:05

Look at all this love! This is of our Father GOD! this is so beautiful, so pure! You love these animals like this ? you wish to ‘save ‘ all the aNimals of this world? You have such a giant empathy, equality , Love, solidarity, goodness, philanthropy, for each & every single one of them, just like the vegans have for each & every aNimal of this world? You wish to live a more beautiful, nicer manner for all the aNimals of this planet ? you can do this! No need to take years, months, weeks ! just today, you ca become vegan in less than 24 hours! Because the Love GOD has give you to all the aNimals is stronger than loving to eat your friends!! Or they wear the ‘super cool’ fur o ‘super stylish’ dead animals (leather) or the ‘delicious ‘ food with eggs, or milk ect! All these abominations disgusting stuff, you can forget about it easily, because look at these terrible heartbreaking pics!! Look at the pain, sadness, of the terrible living existence they are given by humans < and imagine the happy animals, farm or others, in vegan farms! Imagine the happiness in their eyes, because they‘re so thankful that good people have ‘saved’ them and they’re now enjoying life, like any living creature < that is not enslaved, eaten, beaten, murdered, nor for fashion, nor for ‘science’, nor for ‘food’ ect! They’ll be so thankful to each & every1 of you’ll if you become vegans right now! Because you the hero, yes!! You!!’ll be giving them the opportunity to @ exist @! In the best conditions, in happiness < all this thanks to you kindness, thanks to @ you @ ! you can be a hero now! An animal ‘savior ‘now! GOD + CHRIST will reward you, because GOD & JESUS hate wickedness, heatless souls, which don’t dive a toss about animals heath, animals treatment , animals massacre for them of for other people < but GOD & JESUS love Empathy, Respect, Equality, Love, Philanthropy, Solidarity, Fairness, and all

these Holy things! So please be pure be holy be vegan! you can also sign petitions, share them, or become a part of an animal activist group < or if you can't just be a vegan & sign & share petitions, o investigations about animal slavery < you can do something, anything < with LORD GOD & LORD JESUS right beside us! because what is GOD's Will ? the animal massacre slavery opposite of equality, of fairness, mistreatment & all the worst stuff, the animal concentration camps of 21st century, or GOD desires a vegan planet, which is a planet with a human kind that has total love, Respect, for all animals ? that sees equality people & animals, that treats fairly all living brethrens (animal people & human people) , that is good with all animals & all humans , that defends the violated rights of all brethrens (anima brethrens & human brethrens) ask GOD! what does HE want ? a 21st century genocide of all animals ? or abnegation solidarity, defending and rescuing all the abused neglected exploited animals ? ask GOD does HE wished for a mass murder of animals, throughout the world ? or a peaceful loving world for them & all humans ? living being all friends, with all animal people +human people ? you know the answer! GOD is not satan! GOD doesn’t wish for animal genocide!! No! because after we have massacred mistreated enslaved them, worldwide, every single day!! They go to Heaven! To be worshipping GOD for ever & ever & ever & ever! So every day thousands or millions of non human animals go to Heaven! Because they’re as pure as holy as human babies+ human kiddoes, who’re less than 6 years old, so animals are sin free so they all go to Heaven! How do you expect that a GOD that is good & loves all His animals would enjoy a worldwide animal destruction massacre mistreatment slavery??

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mar 23 Fév - 9:44, édité 2 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: they truly need us ☏ will you help them by spreading this    Mar 23 Fév - 7:45

why would you pay to do something you wouldn’t do ? which is the massacre exploitation cruelty towards the animals to be able to feed yourselves with them ? as you don’t feel able to do this, you give dough to others so they can do what you can not do, is this sinful Heavenly Abba ( Father) ? this is immoral < if we believe this is cruel immoral unfair wicked ect, then why it is not, if we ask others to do it for –us-!! ??The HOLY SPIRIT is not the Spirit of JESUS < this isn’t Biblical < doesn’t the Bible say HOLY SPIRIT is GOD’s Spirit?
Our 1st Love is supposed to be our Creator GOD, according to His Word, but, the 1st Love of many is JESUS ! that’s wrong / or stuff or people or aNimals / i have shown you many miracles from the Father < you said this in the book of john, LORD JESUS < so You do not do the miracles, GOD does the miracles ? both of YOU GOD and CHRIST do them?

if you say JESUS that it would’ve been better for judas escariot, who’s rotting in hell, to have ,ever been born, then Abba & JESUS, the both of you think this of all the people who’re going to hell & of all the people who’re right now rotting in hell ? too many births ,in this planet, almost all births are so depressing, because not all of those babies are going to die as babies I but many will survive live til they’re older than 6 & so end up rotting in hell I almost every baby will never be a born again , so, ABBA YOU would’ve liked better if so many humans we had never existed, all those babies who are now teens, elderly, kids, adults, ect, or still are young children or babies, YOU would ‘v liked it better if they had never existed, for it’s better to never exist & to not burn in hell, than to exist, die without loving CHRIST & HOLY SPIRIT & GOD, or not believing in Them, not having faith in Them, and ending up in hell?

they’re mistaken it’s not glory to the Abba to the HOLY SPIRIT to the Son = no, it’s only glory to the Son and to the Abba , according to the Holy Bible: where in the Bible does it say glory to the HOLY SPIRIT? people who seem to worship the three GOD JESUS HOLY GOHST say glory to the HOLY GOSHT

King James Bible
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

13Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.14Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 15Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

CHRIST YOU didn’t die for everyone but, only for Your friends ? because You say there is no greater love than giving one’s life for one’s fiends & if you ?? you’re my friends : not everyone who lives in this world is your friend, lamentably I so YOU died to save only Your friend= your disciples, you followers, not _ every human_ who exists in this planet? so people misunderstand ‘CHRIST died for the sins of the world’? YOU speak about humans having to die for YOU CHRIST, according to GOD’s Word? (Bible), or YOU speak about YOU JESUS dying for Your friends= GOD’s humans kids? YOU did not die for the sins of each & every human as only about 1 % of people end up in Heaven? YOU died JESUS only for those who end up in Heaven? So for this , as people say between 1 to 5% of men?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: they truly need us ☏ will you help them by spreading this    Aujourd'hui à 18:03

they truly need us ☏ will you help them by spreading this
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1