Partagez | 

n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 19967

MessageSujet: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Mer 18 Mai - 6:04

WHo is CHRIST ? HE 's the prophet of the highest

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

let us stop all together sisters and bros, the extermination, skinning alive, mutilation, torture, of Dogs for their meat! let us sign, let us act! let us share this petition, thanks you loads

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/takeaction/206/893/746/?z00m=28012494&redirectID=2095860013

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/takeaction/917/589/951/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=amfaJ4pTeW4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IRHYWvbMQU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1H-zKC_zEI

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUAjxFaUzJY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoZSdNsTKcA

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Dim 20 Nov - 10:16, édité 7 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Mer 18 Mai - 13:35

www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/takeaction/108/973/791/?z00m=27851987&redirectID=2057340357

www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/animals-beaten-heads-torn-off-mexican-festival/?utm_campaign=031116%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

www.peta.org/blog/scientists-close-zika-breakthrough-thanks-humane-research/?utm_campaign=031116%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

https://secure.peta.org/site/Donation2;jsessionid=DE8E19BC97A363E507F5EAE15C09B3BD.app304a?df_id=29436&29436.donation=form1&mfc_pref=T&set.custom.Campaign_Code=I16CWFXXXXE&autologin=true

http://www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/ghirardelli-make-semi-sweet-chocolate-chips-vegan-again/?utm_campaign=110316%20Ghiradelli%20Make%20Semi%20Sweet%20Chocolate%20Chips%20Vegan%20Again&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=Alert

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Ven 11 Nov - 5:27, édité 2 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Jeu 19 Mai - 11:36

http://investigations.peta.org/reptiles-suffer-petsmart/?utm_campaign=031116%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/149/044/734/?z00m=27655204&redirectID=2057505898

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/takeaction/690/524/696/?z00m=27592491&redirectID=2057506469

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/356/977/962/demand-spain-strictly-enforce-penalties-for-animal-cruelty/?z00m=27545449&redirectID=2057506629

CHRIST says to regenerated Christians to tell all the humans of this planet , not any longer I'm coming soon , but : I am coming !! !! !! !! !! NOW ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

could you be so incredibly humane, caring , nice , generous, to spread this in loads of places or at least one , in the net ◘ thanks you inmensely ◘ you can post this on ◘ blogs, myspace sites, ◘ private mesages, chats ◘ commentaries of images, videos, texts ◘ commentaries in facebook, blogs ◘ social networks ◘ email ◘ ect ◘ why spreading this ◘ to be full of solidarity and good intetions, good feelings, goodness ect, towards all our family, human, animal ◘ family : all the people GOD YOU have made : our brethrens ◘ let's be so nice! so philantropic! let us act for all our family now!

hi , family of GOD • if only all the people in this planet we were the family of GOD • but most of us are kids of the devil • how are you doing • GOD and CHRIST reward you, bless you, and give you eternal life with Them and with all the Holy angels, and the HOLY SPIRIT ! stay in the faith! don' tlose it! or have it! soon

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Lun 6 Juin - 17:16, édité 3 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Lun 6 Juin - 17:10

www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/takeaction/656/913/404/?z00m=27442094&redirectID=2057507367

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/356/977/962/demand-spain-strictly-enforce-penalties-for-animal-cruelty/?z00m=27545449&redirectID=2057506629#next_action

www.peta.org/living/companion-animals/protect-furry-friends-winter-weather/?utm_campaign=120415%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

http://www.peta.org/action/help-animals-while-you-shop/?utm_campaign=120415%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

JESUS CHRIST said 22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive II convert before it's too late for you • you do not know if you'll die before having converted and so go to the eternal condemnation : hell • convert now please • for if you convert as soon as you can, you can die any second, you 'll be saved? is that it JESUS? whereas, if you do not convert now to GDO & to CHRIST, and you die • you'll open your eyes in the fires of hell! where there are loads of demons, billions of human beings or something • horrible • share in as many places of the net of this earth as you posibly can please ♡ thanks enormously ♡ Each time we got an occasion let’s help the members of our family = earthling people that the Creator GOD has made

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Jeu 4 Aoû - 6:33, édité 3 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Lun 6 Juin - 17:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks5vDRjnycM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=binJ9aYzq2M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPzz2wfY4YA

CHRIST says : very soon several asteroids , 3rd world war, earthquake

JESUS CHRIST says that increidbly soon there will be ♡ asteroides ○ third world war ○ earthcake in all this planet ○ ect ○ incredibly soon but when ○ JESUS You don't give dates do you ○ YOU don't know the dates of all these stuff LORD JESUS? for only FATHER ( GOD} knows ? 2018 , 2020 ? before 2030 ? it seems the earth ends before 2030 ○ when does the universe ends , 2027? this universe & earth won't see 2031?

are all the people in this planet Your family ABBA? the unsaved + the saved ? or are only the saved Your family ? non regenarated human beings are the sisters + brothers of the regenerated humans ? or only the regerated Christians are brothers and sisters ? how could we be Your family FATHER GOD & the family of the regenarated Christians , if we are not even Your children FATHER GOD ? can the unsaved call the saved brothers & sisters, even if we ain't got the same dad ? for our dad is lucifer, whereas their dad is YOU FATHER GOD of Heaven and earth

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Jeu 4 Aoû - 6:35, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Mar 7 Juin - 6:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RwxKUHFxXs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVPYPzYcoJ4

pastor yiye avila had said the worldwide mega earthcake is approching ╟ disciple of JESUS borna gain pastor yiye avila said the huge worldwide earthquake is approaching ¨ this was like end of 80s, early 90s , so this earthquake is even more approaching ¨ for he had dreams or apocalyptical prophetical visions from ADONAI YESHAU [ LORD JESUS[ or from our ABBA ( Father) ¨ he received messages from the terribly soon coming of CHRIST ¨ one of our born again sis was shown the Heavens by LORD JESUS ¨ she said JESUS told her to say to yiye to not predicate, JESUS is coming soon, but JESUS is coming now ¨ this was late 80s so JESUS is really coming ¨¨¨¨NOW ¨¨¨¨ !!!! CHRIST is coming for a clean church which is super firm in the ADONAI YESHUA

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Jeu 4 Aoû - 6:37, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Mar 7 Juin - 6:37

human race believe writers or a writer have invented that book full of so called lies, the Bible ▓ not possible ▓ because all those prophecies had been written like mileniums before happening for real in this world ▓ nobody could ‘ve guessed that ▓ so how come humankind still is atheist, or non Christian or so called ‘ christians’’ who deny the Word of GOD, His Book!!! They believe in GOD but deny what HE said, what He put in His Holy Book < !!!!???? if only people would have read the Bible and notice that all the events like 9/11 which are in the Holy Bible ect ect, perhaps the 2nd world war is in the Bible don’t know, if they had given more attention to this Book, the entire humankind’d be children of GOD ] born again Christians) , because they’d know these stuff have not been invented by a writer, but these infos have been given to us by our Creator GOD ▓ then how can people belong to non Christina beliefs with fake books??

if JESUS was saying this in the early 90s that HE was coming now, why did he not come ¨ because the time of GOD is so different from human time ¨ the 80s = 2016 ¨ because it’s as if not even one sec had gone by ¨ so if disciples of JESUS CHRIST have received apocalyptical visions & dreams from JESUS since decades where HE was saying to them I’m coming now, and HE didn’t come, it’s just because for example one human decade is not one decade for GOD ¨ one human year is not one year for GOD ect ¨ disciples of CHRIST have received in the late 2000s, perhaps 50s, 80s ect, and in the 2010s messages of Him telling them to tell mankind that HE’s coming so they must repent and convert to Him and to His PAPA GOD ¨ because if they don’t they ‘ll never be with Him and with Daddy GOD in Heaven but will burn in the eternal condemnation ( fire of hell) ¨ but mankind don’t believe any longer because these brethrens

have told them this like let’s say in the 1940’s during 2nd world war, then in the 80s or before, the 90s ect that JESUS was coming right now, and HE never came ¨ and now, they’re saying this again, and humankind don’t believe ¨ but JESUS is really coming :: right now::!! Not meaning right now may 2016 ¨ but right now, like in 3 years, 8 years, 2 months ect ¨ because ‘right now” for GOD can be in 48 years, 1 month, or 10 years ect ¨  but CHRIST is really coming sooner because the more decades go by and born again Christians say JESUS is coming now, the more the moment that HE will come is close because , a lot of time has passed ¨ Pasteur yiye says if I remember well & got it well, that the Bible says that JESUS was coming 2000 years after He left this planet ¨ we’re in 2016 ¨ so 2000 years have passed ¨ so JESUS is coming now ¨ GOD and His Holy Word ]Bible ] ain’t liars and all the past prophecies have come

to pass, now all the future left prophecies will come to pass ¨ and human kind still doesn’t become kids of GOD and still don’t believe in the Holy Bible and still mock, despise, and don’t love YOU GOD??!!

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Jeu 23 Juin - 13:21, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Mar 7 Juin - 6:39

JESUS YOU are going to make such a giant cleaning » YOU’re going to separate the grain from the straw » this planet is corrupted , like never before » the grain are the children of GOD & the disciples of CHRIST » the straw is the humans who’re going to be thrown into the eternal fires of hell » that is the reason why CHRIST YOU’re coming for the second time on earth » super soon » like now » between 2016 2020 ? the Holy Word of GOD ( Bible] speaks about the grain, the straw , about this cleaning » how many of you are the grain of GOD » glorify GOD! Glorify CHRIST JESUS also! JESUS ‘ll burn the straw in the fire that never ends!!!! !! hell! !!

Please do not lose any time ¤ it could be too late if you waste time ¤ please accept GOD as Your Father and GOD and Lord and accept CHRIST as Your Savior and Lord now ¤ so you can go with CHRIST in the air ( the ‘rapture”) and not die after the tribulations ( apocalypse] nor before ¤ and wake up in hell ¤ you can be eternally happy with JESUS CHRIST & with our Father GOD if you become the brothers of JESUS & the Sons of GOD now ¤ so no more pain no more tragedies, no apocalypse for you, no abominable infinite indescribable pain for you, for bye bye earth, hello Heaven! For this pain is going to be worst than the suffering of people in concentration camps during second world war: way way way way!!!!!!!!!!!! Worst!

So worst, so horrifying, that you won’t desire to be here in this planet while all the apocalyptic stuff will be happening, that Lucifer + his worshippers who say they’re the ‘masters of the universe’’ will do to kill, torture, make us sick, in our brains, bodies, make us half robots as people, twisting our emotions, making us like objects, not like living beings, without any love, any feeling, just violent, mad, murderers ect ¤ and belonging to the devil because of the terrible mark that will make you belong to him, if you accept the mark ¤ or they will force all people of the earth to have it ¤

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Lun 27 Juin - 8:42

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A5KboLwoP0

www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5PonyR6Wk8

http://www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/spain-is-teaching-kids-to-murder-baby-bulls-take-action/?utm_campaign=090616%20Spain%20Teaching%20Kids%20Murder%20Baby%20Bulls&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=Alert

https://secure.peta.org/site/Donation2?df_id=30996&mfc_pref=T&30996.donation=form1&set.custom.Campaign_Code=H16JEBXXXXD&autologin=true&s_copy=ver3&s_src=PETAE-mailDevoAppeal&s_subsrc=092916-Viv16-Appeal3&utm_medium=Devo-Appeal&utm_campaign=092916-Viv16-Appeal3&utm_source=PETA-E-mail

Baby Bulls Are being tortured in Spain and Need Your Help

Bullfighting schools in Spain are teaching children as young as 14 to stab and torture calves. These apprentice bullfighters attack young calves—who don't even have fully formed horns and haven't been weaned from their mothers' milk. All bullfights are horrible to watch, but it's especially horrifying to see a young, terrified animal stagger around—as he is stabbed repeatedly and bleeds from multiple wounds—before he falls to the ground and his ears are cut off. This despicable cruelty must end. Please join us in speaking up to stop bulls from being thrown into a ring, tortured, and killed. Take Action Now ; Thank you for everything that you do to help animals!

I'm a scientist--and we need to stop animal testing

I was 13 years old the first time I witnessed an animal suffering at the hands of an experimenter.During a school field trip to a nearby laboratory, a worker wheeled out a monkey strapped to a chair. The clicking noise of a button was used to prompt this abused monkey to jut out his arm for a drug injection—a response that he had been conditioned to make through pain and fear.The laboratory workers thought that we'd be impressed. But I was sickened. And that trembling, frightened primate has remained seared into my memory ever since. Today, I'm a scientist—and I'm sad to say that since that day 23 years ago, I've seen many, many more animals tormented in crude and often deadly experiments. But I've also seen tremendous progress toward the creation and adoption of new, non-animal testing methods—thanks to PETA and the help of supporters like you.That's why I'm writing to you today to ask that you please make a gift of $5 or more to PETA's Animals Out (of the Labs) Challenge. I know that your support will make a difference to our work to end animal testing—and if you donate by the October 31 deadline, your gift will have twice the impact and bring us closer to our $500,000 goal.Make a donation of $5 or more to PETA right now and it will be DOUBLED to help end testing on animals.I became a researcher in PETA's Regulatory Testing Department in order to dedicate my career to stopping the horrors that I've seen in laboratories.

My colleagues and I work behind the scenes with government agencies, companies, and independent researchers to expand the use of effective, non-animal testing methods—and promote the development of new ones—efforts that are having a big impact on both science and animals.Government officials are working side by side with us to review new non-animal tests—and halt duplicative experiments that can kill thousands of animals for data that already exist. Major corporations are changing their ways in order to meet the demand of customers who don't want products cruelly tested on animals. Prompted by groups like the PETA International Science Consortium Ltd., scientists are making breakthrough discoveries as they create new testing methods that are both cruelty-free and more effective than archaic animal tests.But we can't take this progress for granted. We must keep pushing for change for as long as it takes. Will you stand with us and all the dogs, monkeys, mice, cats, and other animals who need us?Give just $5 or more right now and your gift will be MATCHED, up to our $500,000 goal. It doesn't take millions of dollars to make a difference for animals—every little bit can have a tremendous impact.Slowly but surely, we're moving toward a future in which no monkey is tormented by experimenters … in which no dog is poisoned with pesticides … in which no mouse is burned and killed in crude, duplicative experiments … in which modern, non-animal tests mean that no animal is abused or killed in a laboratory ever again.Thank you for being one of the people who acts out of compassion, and thank you for all that you do for animals.

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Lun 24 Oct - 16:38, édité 3 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Lun 27 Juin - 8:43

http://www.stopdogmeat.com/

go vegan http://www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/pledge-vegan/?utm_campaign=062416%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

animals are tortured, enslaved, mistreated, exterminated for fashion, cosmetics

https://www.facebook.com/official.peta/videos/vb.5647744585/10154284283694586/?type=2&theater

fur, angora, horryfing monstruous murder , torture , http://headlines.peta.org/rabbits-fashion/?utm_campaign=062416%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Ven 15 Juil - 4:39, édité 2 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Lun 27 Juin - 8:48

share, sign, please, thanks

http://investigations.peta.org/china-dog-leather/?utm_medium=Alert&utm_campaign=060616-SOS16-AA3-DogLeather-AAlink&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail#action

dogs Bludgeoned and Killed for Leather

PETA Asia has released deeply disturbing footage showing dogs being bludgeoned and killed so that their skin could be turned into leather gloves, belts, jacket collar trim, and more. At these slaughterhouses, dogs are bashed over the head with wooden poles, have their throats slit and sometimes still struggle to breathe afterward, and wail and bark as they wait in line for slaughter. Products made from dog leather are exported throughout the world to be sold to unsuspecting customers. The only way to ensure that you are not wearing dog leather is to pledge to buy only cruelty-free clothing and avoid all leather! Thank you for taking action to prevent more dogs from being killed by the leather industry.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Lun 27 Juin - 9:12

http://investigations.peta.org/sheep-killed-italian-wool/?utm_campaign=06072016%20Chile%20Wool%20Investigation&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=Alert

sheep marked for slaughter

This sheep was marked by workers.

It's estimated that less than 1 percent of the world's wool actually comes from sheep raised and sheared in Italy—for example, at least 30 percent of wool produced in Chile is sent to Italy—yet J.Crew, Coach, and other companies all over the world sell "luxury Italian wool" that belies its true origin and the cruelty involved in its production. A new PETA video exposé of two massive sheep farms in Chile reveals the cruelty you could be supporting when you buy "luxury Italian" wool. After being privately alerted to the situation by PETA, Brooks Brothers made the decision not to purchase wool from a supplier associated with these farms. The dying sheep pictured below was carried into this room to be skinned but continued to kick for two minutes.

Speak up for this sheep. Even though PETA submitted detailed video evidence to Chilean officials showing that workers apparently violated the country's animal protection law, officials have yet to file charges. Click here to read more about the investigation and urge officials to reconsider the evidence and file appropriate charges. Together, we can make a big difference for sheep.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Mar 28 Juin - 10:08

stop enslaving animals, mistreating, hurting them for entertainment

http://www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/urge-baseball-teams-cancel-cruel-monkey-rodeos/?utm_campaign=062416%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

stop animal racing http://www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/urge-california-horse-racing-board-scrap-pro-whipping-proposal/?utm_campaign=062416%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

http://www.peta.org/issues/companion-animal-issues/cruel-practices/dog-hot-car/?utm_campaign=062416%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

stop exploiting animals for their emat, and mistreating them , they do that because they are posseded with evil spirits ?

http://www.peta.org/blog/piglets-dead-after-farm-workers-jump-fun/?utm_campaign=062416%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

stop selling, enslaving, abusing, exploiting Animals of GOD in pet stores = pet shops

http://www.peta.org/blog/petco-whistleblower-im-tired-seeing-animals-sick-dying/?utm_campaign=062416%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Mar 28 Juin - 10:13

http://www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/camp-kids-klub-seaworld/?utm_campaign=060816%20Tell%20Camp%20Kids%20Klub%20That%20SeaWorld%20Is%20No%20Place%20for%20Kids&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=Alert

Tell Camp Kids Klub That SeaWorld Is No Place for Kids!

Despite hearing from PETA that Dr. Sujatha Ramakrishna, a psychiatrist specializing in early childhood development, states that SeaWorld "has a detrimental effect on the development of empathy in young children," Camp Kids Klub still plans to expose its campers to SeaWorld's abusive sea circus with an overnight trip to the abusement park.

Please tell Camp Kids Klub that there is nothing fun or educational about seeing animals trapped at SeaWorld, and urge the program to cancel its scheduled trip to the abusement park.

Thank you for your compassion for animals.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Mar 28 Juin - 10:16

http://investigations.peta.org/eddie-bauer-lands-end-live-pluck-geese/?utm_campaign=060616%20Eddie%20Bauer%20Lands%20End%20Live%20Pluck%20Geese&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=Alert

Geese Plucked Alive and Tossed Asidex ; Here's what you need to know about live plucking:

Workers rip geese's feathers out while they're fully conscious, leaving open, bloody wounds.
They pin geese down by stepping on their delicate wings and necks.
These live-plucking farms are linked to some "Non Live-Plucked Products Guarantee" and "Responsible Down Standard" companies. One buyer who admitted to selling to a "humane" company even bragged about duping customers. You can help stop this.

Act Now ; Thank you for taking action for animals.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Mar 28 Juin - 10:20

Libby the Elephant Abused by Cruel Circus Trainer (Video)
A Circus World trainer was caught on video yelling profanity and violently jabbing an elephant with a bullhook. Now, Circus World has added big cats to its cruel lineup.
TELL CIRCUS WORLD TO END ANIMAL ACTS

Sebastian the Horse

Rescued Mini Horse Can't Contain His Happiness in New Home (Video)
Sebastian was found with no food, water, or shelter, and PETA workers were unsure if he'd ever recover. You won't believe your eyes when you see his transformation!
WATCH AND SHARE THE VIDEO

Lion with cub

Show Dad—and Animals—How Much You Care
Looking for a special way to show your appreciation for both Dad and animals? A PETA Present is the perfect Father's Day gift. Every dad deserves the best, including animal dads both large and small.

BUY A GIFT

Dog in Cage

Members of Congress Call On China to End Dog-Meat Trade
Rep. Alcee L. Hastings is leading the charge to end the dog-meat trade, which slaughters more than 10 million dogs every year in China.
TWEET TO SHOW CONGRESS YOUR SUPPORT

Oregon Primate Center

Monkeys Burned, Overdosed, and Bled to Death at Oregon Primate Center
U.S. Department of Agriculture inspectors recently found that monkeys were burned after they were left on heating pads following surgeries and that other monkeys even died as a result of staff negligence.

ACT NOW TO HELP MONKEYS

Beyond Burger Promo

The Beyond Burger Is Here, and Your Summer Barbecues Will Never Be the Same
This 100 percent plant-based burger sold out at a grocery store in just one hour. We can't wait to get our hands on it.
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO

Wool Investigation

Workers Cut Into Necks of Fully Conscious Sheep—One Sheep Was Even Skinned Alive
Watch PETA's new exposé debunking the myth of "Italian wool," and urge officials to charge workers who apparently violated Chile's animal-protection law.
SEND YOUR MESSAGE NOW

Mice

Historic Victory: New Law Will Spare Countless Animals From Cruel Chemical Tests
You took action and helped get the Lautenberg Act passed by Congress! Now, we just need the president to sign this chemical-testing reform legislation into law.
SEE WHAT THIS MEANS FOR ANIMALS

Cherokee Bear Zoo

Death, Confinement, and Abuse Revealed at the Deadliest Destinations in the U.S.
Death logs affirmed that more than 200 marine animals died at the Portland Aquarium in just a three-month period. Watch out for these decrepit roadside zoos and other cruel tourist traps.

http://www.peta.org/living/entertainment/deadly-destinations/?utm_campaign=061016%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Mar 28 Juin - 12:16

http://investigations.peta.org/sheep-killed-italian-wool/?utm_campaign=061016%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News#takeaction

http://investigations.peta.org/pain-fear-death-primate-products/

http://www.peta.org/living/food/beyond-meat-beyond-burger-vegan-summer-barbecues/?utm_campaign=061016%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

http://www.peta.org/blog/monkeys-burned-overdosed-bled-death-oregon-primate-center/?utm_campaign=061016%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Mar 28 Juin - 13:05

go vegan and save humans! and Animals !

http://www.peta.org/blog/new-study-suggests-everyone-went-vegan-save-8-1-million-human-lives-per-year/?utm_campaign=040116%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

http://www.peta.org/blog/u-s-congress-aims-shut-chinas-dog-meat-trade/?utm_campaign=061016%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

Members of Congress Call On China to End Dog-Meat Trade
Rep. Alcee L. Hastings is leading the charge to end the dog-meat trade, which slaughters more than 10 million dogs every year in China

http://www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/big-cats-westgate-las-vegas/?utm_campaign=040116%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

Big Cats Will Reportedly Be Forced to Perform Confusing Tricks at Las Vegas Resort
Dirk Arthur forced two tigers to undergo painful declawing procedures and even denied big cats the opportunity to exercise. Other venues have already cut his act—let's make sure Westgate does, too.

Help Save 8.1 Million Human Lives Each Year by Doing THIS It could completely change the world by 2050, and you can be a part of it. SAVE HUMANS AND ANIMALS NOW

https://secure.peta.org/site/Donation2;jsessionid=BE7F8D522C494496DE00B2375AF1978D.app330a?29606.donation=form1&df_id=29606&mfc_pref=T&set.custom.Campaign_Code=I16CWLXXXXE&autologin=true

Act Now: AirBridgeCargo Is Shipping Monkeys to Laboratories

We recently received reports that Russian airline AirBridgeCargo is regularly shipping monkeys from China to the U.S., where they are used in cruel laboratory experiments. After suffering long and grueling journeys in the cargo holds of AirBridgeCargo planes, these animals are mutilated, poisoned, deprived of food and water, psychologically tormented, and killed.Please take action in behalf of monkeys. Urge AirBridgeCargo to refuse to take any part in this violent industry and prohibit the transportation of primates to labs.Take Action NowThank you for speaking up for animals.

http://www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/airbridgecargo-airlines-transporting-monkeys-experimentation/?utm_campaign=092116%20AirBridgeCargo%20Airlines%20Transporting%20Monkeys%20Experimentation&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=Alert

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Lun 24 Oct - 16:58, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Mar 28 Juin - 13:25

SeaWorld Ad Parody

What if SeaWorld Ads Told the Truth? "Because you know what whales hate? The ocean." The "experts" tell all in this hilarious parody. VIDEO : Escaped Zebra Dies After Frantic Chase, and It Was All Broadcast LIVE + He shouldn't have been held captive in the first place. THIS IS DEVASTATING

www.facebook.com/official.peta/videos/vb.5647744585/10154084379189586/?type=2&theater

Retailer Sells Fur, Despite Knowing That Animals Are Skinned Alive for Accessories
Animals are drowned, beaten to death, or strangled for fur—and retailer Patricia Nash is making the problem even worse. E-MAIL PATRICIA NASH TO HELP STOP THIS

www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/retailer-patricia-nash-fur-sales/?utm_campaign=040116%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

GRAPHIC: Slow, Agonizing Death at These 'No-Kill' Shelters / Animals at "no-kill" hoarding shelters have been found rotting alive with festering maggot-infested wounds and suffering from life-threatening infections. Many are driven insane by constant confinement. Hoarder shelters are raided by authorities every single week—it's now an epidemic. SEE FOR YOURSELF

www.peta.org/blog/con-artists-found-running-no-good-scams-using-no-kill-label/?utm_campaign=040116%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

http://investigations.peta.org/ducks-meat-down-culver/?utm_campaign=10112016%20Duck%20Investigation&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=Alert

Ducks continued to move and struggle after they had been slammed against the wall

These ducks continued to move and struggle before dying, after they had been slammed against the wall. A PETA video exposé of Culver Duck Farms, Inc.—which is the second-largest duck slaughterer in the U.S. and claims to supply duck meat to Harris Teeter, The Fresh Market, Asian food markets, and other grocery chains—reveals that workers kicked, threw, and slammed ducks against walls, subjecting them to suffering from the moment they hatched to the moment they were slaughtered. Some ducklings, like this one, died just hours after hatching at Culver: Culver slaughters 25,000 ducks every day. Click here to learn more and find out what you can do to stop this cruelty to ducks. Thanks for everything that you do to help animals!

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Lun 24 Oct - 16:53, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Mer 29 Juin - 12:40

http://www.peta.org/living/food/free-vegan-starter-kit/?utm_campaign=093016%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

Time is running out to help I more I animals

There is no time to waste. The deadline for PETA's "Save Our Skins" Matching-Gift Challenge is just hours away—making this your last chance to make a huge difference for the minks, foxes, sheep, geese, and other animals who suffer for their fur, skin, or feathers. So far, more than 6,500 PETA members have contributed to this vital campaign—and if you join them, 100 percent of your donation will be matched to benefit PETA's work to stop animals from being used for fashion. Our success depends on you. Please stand up for the animals who are being beaten, caged, and even skinned alive for the fashion industry. Make a gift today. Donate Now! If it disgusts you to think of foxes on a fur farm in Wisconsin gassed in a makeshift killing chamber…dogs in China killed and turned into leather work gloves…sheep beaten, kicked, and even skinned alive for their wool…and geese whose feathers are ripped out by the fistful for down…then now is the time to act. We cannot afford to miss out on a single penny from this special $250,000 matching-gift opportunity. That's why it's so important that you make a generous tax-deductible gift of $5 or more right now—before our June 30 deadline. Please don't let another mink be killed for a fur coat or a young ostrich be slaughtered for a "luxury" handbag without doing something to stop the cruelty. Donate now to help us meet our $250,000 "Save Our Skins" Matching-Gift Challenge goal

Beluga Trapped at SeaWorld Has Lost All Five of Her Calves

Martha's heartbreaking story is showing people why no one should ever go to SeaWorld.

http://www.seaworldofhurt.com/features/martha-beluga-seaworld-lost-five-calves/?utm_campaign=093016%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

We Have a Free Vegan Starter Kit Waiting for You

Change your life starting today.

Your Actions Are Working: Elephant Rides Are Being Phased Out

Baby elephants in the tourism industry are often separated from their mothers, tied down, beaten, and gouged with bullhooks. The training sessions can last for days. But this abusive industry will end if there's no demand for elephant rides—urge more companies to stop elephant rides now.

SEND A MESSAGE

http://www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/urge-travel-companies-stop-promoting-cruel-elephant-rides-today/?utm_campaign=093016%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

15 Popular Cruelty-Free Brands You Already Love

These compassionate companies are some of the leading go-to brands for cruelty-free products.

Gut-Wrenching Photos of Injured Kitten Show Why We Should Never Litter

Every day, we have the opportunity to help keep wildlife and other animals safe. Do your part by picking up litter outside, and learn some other easy tips so that this doesn't happen to kittens or other animals outdoors.

http://www.peta.org/living/beauty/15-great-cruelty-free-companies/?utm_campaign=093016%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

With Your Help, We Can Give All Students the Right to Say NO to Dissection

Most school districts already agree that cutting animals open is not necessary in the biology classroom. Let's make sure that all students have the option to say no to dissection and then take action to end cat dissection at Santa Monica College.

HELP END DISSECTION

http://www.peta.org/blog/progress-u-s-students-can-opt-dissection/?utm_campaign=093016%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

http://www.peta.org/blog/kitten-stuck-six-pack-ring-litter-dangerous/?utm_campaign=093016%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Lun 24 Oct - 16:50, édité 2 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Mer 29 Juin - 12:42

beginning today = Sea Lions Exploited at Virginia Fair

The Salem Fair in Virginia is hosting Sea Lion Splash, a traveling sea lion show that endangers sea lions and the public and that has subjected sea lions to abuse and inadequate care. The fair opened TODAY, so please join PETA in urging fair organizers to remove animal exploitation and public endangerment from the lineup! Take Action Now, Thank you for all that you do to help animals.

http://www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/concerts-seaworld/?utm_campaign=062316%20Urge%20Performers%20Cancel%20Performances%20SeaWorld!&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=Alert

Performers Fighting Gravity, the 13th Army Band, Freelusion, and the Gazillion Bubble Show have signed up to perform at SeaWorld, and we need your help to explain why no one should accept a gig at the abusement park. Numerous acts—including Willie Nelson, Cheap Trick, REO Speedwagon, Trisha Yearwood, Martina McBride, Barenaked Ladies, and 38 Special—have canceled performances in SeaWorld's concert series, and artists such as Joan Jett, Savage Garden, and Edgar Winter have publicly called on the park to stop using their music in the orca shows because of the marine mammals' natural sensitivity to sound. Please urge Fighting Gravity, the 13th Army Band, Freelusion, and the Gazillion Bubble Show to join the tide of performers refusing to support marine mammal confinement.Take Action Now I Thanks for everything that you do to help animals

5,000 to 7,000 Goats Set to be Slaughtered During Annual Event in Mexico

Between mid-October and early November, thousands of goats will experience a slow, agonizing death as children and families look on at an annual event in Mexico—urge officials to ban the horrific event immediately.

Every Dollar Doubles to Help Animals in Labs

Right now, dogs, cats, monkeys, and other animals are suffering in laboratories. Make a gift to help them and double your impact!

http://www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/goats-slaughtered-mexico/?utm_campaign=093016%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

https://secure.peta.org/site/Donation2?df_id=30981&mfc_pref=T&30981.donation=form1&set.custom.Campaign_Code=I16JWBXXXXE&autologin=true&s_src=PETAE-mailE-News&s_subsrc=093016-VM16-Enews2&utm_medium=E-News&utm_campaign=093016-VM16-Enews2&utm_source=PETA-E-mail

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Lun 24 Oct - 16:45, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Mer 29 Juin - 12:53

https://secure.peta.org/site/Donation2?df_id=29795&29795.donation=form1&mfc_pref=T&set.custom.Campaign_Code=H16EEBXXXXD&autologin=true&s_copy=ver3b&s_src=PETAE-mailDevoAppeal&s_subsrc=061216-SOS16-Appeal3b&utm_medium=Devo-Appeal&utm_campaign=061216-SOS16-Appeal3b-HeaderLink3&utm_source=PETA-E-mail

On Tuesday, PETA released a disturbing new exposé of two massive farms in Chile where an eyewitness found workers kicking, shoving, and stomping on gentle sheep and then slaughtering fully conscious animals—even skinning one alive—when they were no longer considered useful.  This case isn't an anomaly. PETA has revealed just how pervasive painful mutilations and horrific abuse are in the global wool trade—eyewitness investigations have taken place across three continents and in dozens of shearing sheds.  Please help by giving right now! Your gift today will be matched, doing twice as much to help us expose and stop the suffering of sheep and other animals.

Save Our Skins' Matching-Gift Challenge: Every gift is doubled!

For gentle sheep, shearing is far crueler than a "haircut." Sheep are beaten, mutilated, and even killed. Help stop this suffering. Donate today and your gift will DOUBLE in impact to help animals who are abused in the name of fashion.

When sheep are sheared, they're not just getting a "trim." A PETA exposé of facilities in Australia and the U.S. revealed that gentle sheep were being starved before being sheared, punched in the face, and poked in the eyes. The shearers carelessly shaved off large swaths of skin along with the wool. And as they made crude attempts to sew up gaping wounds, sheep quivered in pain, blood oozing out with every heartbeat. No animal should ever endure such agony and fear. PETA is determined to stop the suffering of sheep and other animals used for fashion—and we need your help. Please donate right now, and your gift will be MATCHED—dollar

for dollar—up to our $250,000 goal. With one act of kindness today, you can DOUBLE your impact for animals who are exploited for their skin. Workers in shearing sheds are frequently paid by volume, not by the hour, which encourages them to work quickly, carelessly, and violently, often mutilating the sheep. The investigators found blood-soaked piles of wool and chunks of discarded skin—some up to 4 inches long. They also saw one sheep whose penis had been severely cut during shearing. But they never saw any injured sheep receive veterinary care. Another horrifying video, which showed that lambs on a farm in Argentina were skinned

alive, led Patagonia, Inc., and other companies, to stop obtaining wool from the cruel supplier and introduce new animal-friendly fabrics into their lines. Will you help sheep and other animals today? Your contribution will help us end the routine abuse and killing of animals in the name of fashion, and until June 30, your gift will be MATCHED, doubling its impact!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Mer 29 Juin - 13:01

Imagine how pigs felt having to step over dead pigs who were heaped in a pile and left to rot.

https://secure.peta.org/site/Donation2?df_id=30857&mfc_pref=T&30857.donation=form1&set.custom.Campaign_Code=H16JEAXXXXD&autologin=true&s_src=PETAE-mailDevoAppeal&s_subsrc=031416-VeganIssues16-Appeal2&utm_medium=Devo-Appeal&utm_campaign=031416-VeganIssues16-Appeal2&utm_source=PETA-E-mail

18 of 20

The pigs they don't want you to see

Imagine how pigs felt having to step over dead pigs who were heaped in a pile and left to rot.Or how a mother pig felt as some of her piglets nursed on her while their dead siblings lay around them.The suffering revealed by a recent PETA U.K. exposé is appalling, but it's not atypical. Cruelty seems to be a global meat industry standard.PETA has documented similar abuse here in the U.S. Our investigations revealed that before pigs are killed and dismembered in slaughterhouses, they endure routine beatings, their tails are snipped off without anesthetics, and they are even left to die slowly and painfully without veterinary care.And what's the meat industry's response when such cruelty is revealed? It attempts to push for "ag-gag" laws that put those who document the misery on farms and in slaughterhouses at risk of huge fines and even jail time—simply because the industry knows that having the truth exposed could make consumers swear off eating animals for good.We're pushing back against dangerous "ag-gag" laws and working to protect all animals from abuse and slaughter. Will you help by making a gift today?PETA's groundbreaking investigations and exposés reveal the daily horrors that the food industry doesn't want us to see, and they help to hold abusers accountable.After a whistleblower in Mississippi captured video footage showing that pigs in a slaughterhouse shrieked in terror as they were electrocuted with prongs, the facility was found to be breaking federal law and it closed. In Iowa, workers bashed piglets' heads into hard, blood-soaked concrete floors and then threw their bodies into a pile, where they were left to die. Thanks to months of work by PETA investigators, six former employees of that facility admitted guilt to charges of livestock neglect and abuse."Ag-gag" laws could make such victories almost impossible.That's why we're doing all we can to stop these dangerous bills from becoming law and to overturn those that already have. Last year, as a result of a lawsuit filed by PETA and other organizations, Idaho's "ag-gag" law was declared unconstitutional. Now we've challenged similar laws in court in North Carolina and Utah—but we need your help to keep the momentum going.Donate to PETA today and help power our work to prevent pigs, cows, chickens, and other animals from suffering unnecessarily.Thank you for standing with us—and with the millions of animals who suffer on farms and in slaughterhouses each year. Your compassion is making a difference for the animals who need us most.

Bears Confined to Dungeon-Like Pits

http://www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/tell-usda-ban-bear-pits-now/?utm_campaign=061416%20Tell%20USDA%20Ban%20Bear%20Pits%20Now&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=Alert

Right now, in roadside zoos across the country, dozens of bears are trapped in pits for human amusement. Being confined to pits, like those at the Cherokee Bear Zoo in North Carolina, can cause bears to suffer from a psychological condition known as zoochosis, in which they pace or walk in endless circles out of sheer boredom and deprivation. Living on concrete slabs can cause arthritis, pressure sores, and other painful, debilitating diseases. Please join us in calling on the USDA to do its job and ban bear pits now! Take Action Now = Thank you for all you do for animals.

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Lun 24 Oct - 16:44, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Jeu 30 Juin - 3:35

http://www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/air-force-cadets-beating-rabbits/?utm_campaign=062916%20Air%20Force%20Cadets%20Beating%20Rabbits&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=Alert

https://action.hsi.org/ea-action/action?ea.client.id=104&ea.campaign.id=18974&ea.tracking.id=email&utm_medium=email&utm_source=engagingnetworks&utm_campaign=wildlife&utm_content=060216+Finding+Dory+mm&ea.url.id=624186

Tell Air Force Cadets to Stop Beating Rabbits to Death

PETA recently received information about cruel and deadly so-called "survival sustenance" training exercises at the U.S. Air Force Academy (USAFA) in Colorado, during which Air Force cadets allegedly bludgeon docile, domesticated rabbits to death and kill chickens. We need your help! Please urge the superintendent of the U.S. Air Force Academy to replace the use of animals in "sustenance" training exercises with non-animal training methods—as other military facilities have already done.  Take Action Now . Thank you for all you do for animals.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Lun 1 Aoû - 8:02

https://secure.peta.org/site/Donation2;jsessionid=5A55D783DCFBCB1DB50CAA01B5E48A52.app338a?30097.donation=form1&df_id=30097&mfc_pref=T&set.custom.Campaign_Code=H16GECXXXXD&autologin=true&s_src=PETAE-mailDevoAppeal&s_subsrc=073116-AnnualFund16-Appeal3&utm_medium=Devo-Appeal&utm_campaign=073116-AnnualFund16-Appeal3&utm_source=PETA-E-mail

Don't let animals in your community suffer

Right now, around the world, terrified monkeys are being subjected to cruel experiments, neglected "outside cats" are crying out from painful injuries, and pigs are enduring hideous abuse before being killed for their flesh. At this very moment, animals are suffering in your community. Will you stand with PETA and do something about it today? Please, give to the 2016 PETA Annual Fund and help us stop animal suffering and abuse. Your help needed for animal emergencies ; Animals are in crisis. You can help by contributing $5 or more to the PETA Annual Fund for Animals today.

Horses with every bone showing. Dogs with chains embedded in their infected necks. Sad and sick birds in pet stores. Mice struggling to escape glue traps. PETA receives calls and e-mails for help about suffering animals like these every day. We respond to every single one, no matter what. But let me be blunt: We wouldn't have enough resources to answer these calls for help—or to carry out all of our other work to uncover, expose, and stop cruelty to animals—without your support. Please, will you say that animals in danger can count on you in the days and weeks to come? Make a gift of just $5 or more to the 2016 PETA Annual Fund for Animals by July 31 and you'll help power our lifesaving work for animals in your own community and around the world. The PETA Annual Fund for Animals leverages the power of caring people to prevent animals from being eaten, worn, experimented on, used for entertainment, or abused in any other way. Last year, committed PETA supporters all over the world banded together to help animals through this critical campaign. Here are a few examples of the life-changing work that they made possible:

Our Cruelty Investigations Department responded to more than 16,000 urgent reports of cruelty last year, including dogs chained and neglected outdoors in storms and severe heat waves, injured cats lying on the streets, and wildlife entangled in netting.Following a yearlong PETA campaign, the U.S. National Institutes of Health announced an end to decades of extremely cruel psychological experiments on baby monkeys. NIH will no longer tear the infants away from their mothers, terrorize them with mechanical snakes, or purposely addict them to alcohol. After intensive campaigning, PETA got Air Transport Services Group, a large charter airline, to stop shipping monkeys to laboratories to be experimented on. There is now only one major airline left—Air France—that continues to participate in this cruel business.
People who care about animals know that when any animal is in trouble, PETA will do all we can to help. When you make a gift today, you'll be helping us raise the critical funds needed to staff our investigative, rescue, advocacy, and educational work that protects animals in wonderful ways all over the world.

Your generous contribution to the 2016 PETA Annual Fund for Animals will help stop cruelty and save animals' lives. Make your gift now! Thank you for your compassion—your support makes the critical difference for animals who need our help

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Sam 29 Oct - 11:17, édité 1 fois
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca   Aujourd'hui à 14:46

n help mistreated animals : signing sharing everywhere we ca
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant