Partagez | 

become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 21043

MessageSujet: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 6:17

http://touslesanimaux.easydiscussion.net/t2386-god-christ-can-deliversavheal-you-if-you-wantgo-to-scoan

http://touslesanimaux.easydiscussion.net/t2256-important-bible-verses-for-every1-to-be-saved9834-share-at-max

www.viva.org.uk/30dayvegan

www.viva.org.uk/faceoff/pigs/face#yes

https://www.facebook.com/pages/United-Against-Factory-Farming/264991446953812

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4HJcq8qHAY

http://www.peta.org/about-peta/why-peta/why-animal-rights/?utm_campaign=041516%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

please take action to help end forced labour. Will you share this petition with our family of this planet , please? Share on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1njArm7 Share on Twitter: bit.ly T9ENUS Share via email using this link or by forwarding the message below: bit.ly 1kMp7gL Together, we can be part of the generation to end modern slavery forever.  Thank you. Every government must act quickly to adopt and implement the new international law1 to prevent abuses, protect victims, as well as punish those that force people to work in slavery conditions. We have already waited 84 years for this tough new law against forced labour. The people trapped on farms, in mines, in factories and in all the other hidden places where forced labour flourishes shouldn’t have to wait while our policy-makers drag their heels to put this law into practice. We have already persuaded governments to vote in favour of this strong law against forced labour: now that it exists, let’s make sure they all follow through and adopt it. Our collective voice can keep forced labour on the agenda and ensure swift action in every country in the world.  

bit.ly 1kMp7gL Thank you

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Jeu 9 Fév - 7:21, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 6:30

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. Matthew 6:19-21 KJV

www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/takeaction/108/973/791/?z00m=27851987&redirectID=2057340357

www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/animals-beaten-heads-torn-off-mexican-festival/?utm_campaign=031116%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

www.peta.org/blog/scientists-close-zika-breakthrough-thanks-humane-research/?utm_campaign=031116%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

https://secure.peta.org/site/Donation2;jsessionid=DE8E19BC97A363E507F5EAE15C09B3BD.app304a?df_id=29436&29436.donation=form1&mfc_pref=T&set.custom.Campaign_Code=I16CWFXXXXE&autologin=true

http://www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/ghirardelli-make-semi-sweet-chocolate-chips-vegan-again/?utm_campaign=110316%20Ghiradelli%20Make%20Semi%20Sweet%20Chocolate%20Chips%20Vegan%20Again&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=Alert

hi every inhabitant of the cosmos ✈ GOD bless you all infinitely and CHRIST JESUS bless you all also infinitely ✈ please share this link in all the world ✈ for example, you can send this to each and every single one of your contacts by mail ✈ you can publish this link in comments, private mesages , blogs, forums ✈ sites, facebook, myspace, twitter, social networks ✈ chats etcetera ✈ thank you abundantly ✈ may Father of Heaven and earth and the Holy Messiah JESUS CHRIST save you all from hades (hell( ✈ thank you for everything you do to stop the extermination injustice, cruelty , evilness, abuse, torture, violence, insensitivity , meanness, etc. to all ✈ may LORD JESUS and His GOD FATHER reward you all abundantly
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 6:36

http://investigations.peta.org/reptiles-suffer-petsmart/?utm_campaign=031116%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/149/044/734/?z00m=27655204&redirectID=2057505898

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/takeaction/690/524/696/?z00m=27592491&redirectID=2057506469

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/356/977/962/demand-spain-strictly-enforce-penalties-for-animal-cruelty/?z00m=27545449&redirectID=2057506629

would you all be so good so empathetic so humane so caring so for justice etcetera, to share and to sign each and every single one of these petitions ⚑ you can share them on youtube comments, blog comments , private messages of facebook , chats, mail, etc ⚑ thank you to bits ⚑ may Holy ABBA and ADONAI YESHUA HA MASCHIACH reward you for all the good you do for all

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 6:40

www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/spain-is-teaching-kids-to-murder-baby-bulls-take-action/?utm_campaign=090616%20Spain%20Teaching%20Kids%20Murder%20Baby%20Bulls&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=Alert

https://secure.peta.org/site/Donation2?df_id=30996&mfc_pref=T&30996.donation=form1&set.custom.Campaign_Code=H16JEBXXXXD&autologin=true&s_copy=ver3&s_src=PETAE-mailDevoAppeal&s_subsrc=092916-Viv16-Appeal3&utm_medium=Devo-Appeal&utm_campaign=092916-Viv16-Appeal3&utm_source=PETA-E-mail

Baby Bulls Are being tortured in Spain and Need Your Help

Bullfighting schools in Spain are teaching children as young as 14 to stab and torture calves. These apprentice bullfighters attack young calves—who don't even have fully formed horns and haven't been weaned from their mothers' milk. All bullfights are horrible to watch, but it's especially horrifying to see a young, terrified animal stagger around—as he is stabbed repeatedly and bleeds from multiple wounds—before he falls to the ground and his ears are cut off. This despicable cruelty must end. Please join us in speaking up to stop bulls from being thrown into a ring, tortured, and killed. Take Action Now ; Thank you for everything that you do to help animals!

I'm a scientist--and we need to stop animal testing

I was 13 years old the first time I witnessed an animal suffering at the hands of an experimenter.During a school field trip to a nearby laboratory, a worker wheeled out a monkey strapped to a chair. The clicking noise of a button was used to prompt this abused monkey to jut out his arm for a drug injection—a response that he had been conditioned to make through pain and fear.The laboratory workers thought that we'd be impressed. But I was sickened. And that trembling, frightened primate has remained seared into my memory ever since. Today, I'm a scientist—and I'm sad to say that since that day 23 years ago, I've seen many, many more animals tormented in crude and often deadly experiments. But I've also seen tremendous progress toward the creation and adoption of new, non-animal testing methods—thanks to PETA and the help of supporters like you.That's why I'm writing to you today to ask that you please make a gift of $5 or more to PETA's Animals Out (of the Labs) Challenge. I know that your support will make a difference to our work to end animal testing—and if you donate by the October 31 deadline, your gift will have twice the impact and bring us closer to our $500,000 goal.Make a donation of $5 or more to PETA right now and it will be DOUBLED to help end testing on animals.I became a researcher in PETA's Regulatory Testing Department in order to dedicate my career to stopping the horrors that I've seen in laboratories.

My colleagues and I work behind the scenes with government agencies, companies, and independent researchers to expand the use of effective, non-animal testing methods—and promote the development of new ones—efforts that are having a big impact on both science and animals.Government officials are working side by side with us to review new non-animal tests—and halt duplicative experiments that can kill thousands of animals for data that already exist. Major corporations are changing their ways in order to meet the demand of customers who don't want products cruelly tested on animals. Prompted by groups like the PETA International Science Consortium Ltd., scientists are making breakthrough discoveries as they create new testing methods that are both cruelty-free and more effective than archaic animal tests.But we can't take this progress for granted. We must keep pushing for change for as long as it takes. Will you stand with us and all the dogs, monkeys, mice, cats, and other animals who need us?Give just $5 or more right now and your gift will be MATCHED, up to our $500,000 goal. It doesn't take millions of dollars to make a difference for animals—every little bit can have a tremendous impact.Slowly but surely, we're moving toward a future in which no monkey is tormented by experimenters … in which no dog is poisoned with pesticides … in which no mouse is burned and killed in crude, duplicative experiments … in which modern, non-animal tests mean that no animal is abused or killed in a laboratory ever again.Thank you for being one of the people who acts out of compassion, and thank you for all that you do for animals.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 6:42

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 6:45

share, sign, please, thanks

http://investigations.peta.org/china-dog-leather/?utm_medium=Alert&utm_campaign=060616-SOS16-AA3-DogLeather-AAlink&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail#action

dogs bludgeoned and killed for leather

PETA Asia has released deeply disturbing footage showing dogs being bludgeoned and killed so that their skin could be turned into leather gloves, belts, jacket collar trim, and more. At these slaughterhouses, dogs are bashed over the head with wooden poles, have their throats slit and sometimes still struggle to breathe afterward, and wail and bark as they wait in line for slaughter. Products made from dog leather are exported throughout the world to be sold to unsuspecting customers. The only way to ensure that you are not wearing dog leather is to pledge to buy only cruelty-free clothing and avoid all leather! Thank you for taking action to prevent more dogs from being killed by the leather industry.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 6:47

Bible , Deuteronomy 14:3-21King James Version (KJV)

3 Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing.

4 These are the beasts which ye shall eat: the ox, the sheep, and the goat,

5 The hart, and the roebuck, and the fallow deer, and the wild goat, and the pygarg, and the wild ox, and the chamois.

6 And every beast that parteth the hoof, and cleaveth the cleft into two claws, and cheweth the cud among the beasts, that ye shall eat.

7 Nevertheless these ye shall not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the cloven hoof; as the camel, and the hare, and the coney: for they chew the cud, but divide not the hoof; therefore they are unclean unto you.

8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

9 These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:

10 And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it is unclean unto you.

11 Of all clean birds ye shall eat.

12 But these are they of which ye shall not eat: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,

13 And the glede, and the kite, and the vulture after his kind,

14 And every raven after his kind,

15 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,

16 The little owl, and the great owl, and the swan,

17 And the pelican, and the gier eagle, and the cormorant,

18 And the stork, and the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.

19 And every creeping thing that flieth is unclean unto you: they shall not be eaten.

20 But of all clean fowls ye may eat.

21 Ye shall not eat of anything that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto theLord thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 6:48

Bible Peter's vision

(Leviticus 11:1-47; Deuteronomy 14:1-21)

9The next day at about the sixth hour, as the men were approaching the city on their journey, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10He became hungry and wanted something to eat, but while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance.

11He saw heaven open and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12It contained all kinds of four-footed animals and reptiles of the earth, as well as birds of the air. 13Then a voice spoke to him: “Get up, Peter, kill and eat!”

14“No, Lord!” Peter answered, “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”

15The voice spoke to him a second time: “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

16This happened three times, and all at once the sheet was taken back up into heaven.

Leviticus 11:42

King James Bible

Whatsoever goeth upon the belly, and whatsoever goeth upon all four, or whatsoever hath more feet among all creeping things that creep upon the earth, them ye shall not eat; for they are an abomination.

Clean and Unclean Animals

…41'Now every swarming thing that swarms on the earth is detestable, not to be eaten.42Whatever crawls on its belly, and whateverwalks on all fours, whatever has many feet, in respect to every swarming thing that swarmson the earth, you shall not eat them, for they are detestable. 43'Do not render yourselves detestable through any of the swarming things that swarm; and you shall not make yourselves unclean with them so that you become unclean

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 6:49

I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?Psalm 118:5-6 KJV

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.Matthew 11:28 KJV

WHo is CHRIST ? HE 's the prophet of the highest

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 6:51

is it a sin to be a vegan ❣ there are born again who eat animals; born again who are vegans ❣there are lies in the Holy Bible put there by GOD's enemies, probably satanists ❣ stuff have been removed from the Holy Bible ❣ such as, people say, that there were many stuff in the Bible about GOD wanting us to love respect Animals ect or maybe not kill and not eat them; is it true ❣ please ask CHRIST and the HOLY GHOST ❣ because saying we should be antispecists, abolitionist, is it a sin and saying all omnivores are murderers, evil is a sin ❣ we should not judge ❣ because they're evil but vegans too ❣ they've sinned against GODs Animals ANimals and environment but vegans have sinned too ❣ there was a born again who said i think she got some revelation from CHRIST showing her Bible verses or from GOD, don't remember, about being vegan; because she was wondering and so she understood, that this was the confirmation : GOD wants people to not eat Animals : if this is so terribly incredibly disastrous, unhealthy, it kills us! it shortens so much the lfie expectancy of what 40 or 50 years!!!to eat Animals eggs, Animals, and Animals

milk , why do born again Christians, non-born again ' Christians' say that GOD has created eggs, milk, Holy Animals for us to eat these stuff and to eat them???? GOD wants His creatures to be healthy or what? GOD works mysteriously ... but there's nothing wrong with compassion love equality no respect ethics, humanity etcetera , no? GOD YOU have said thou shall not kill ➳ every Christian don't think the same because seem like they're divided about this subject ➳ because some say GOD desires that people eats His Holy creatures the non human Animals but others seem to say that no or that Holy Angels have told them GOD wants a vegan diet for the people or something ➳ it's evil to exploit, mistreat, it’s a sin, no? to enslave and wow! that can 't be the meat eggs milk that GOD gives to the people no!!!!!??? the factory farming ! maybe GOD wanted us to kill our brothers Animals to eat, but not in this manner! this is abomination! this is of satan! they'll probably burn these slaughterhouse employees, farmers ect! wow! horrifying the way they beat treat kill the animals, its in humane!!!!!!! so if many born again Christian

eats this meat eggs milk, are they sinning, how come they don't think about it ? Everybody today knows about veganism meat and its scandals!!! so vegans cant believe, it i guess they thank GDO and CHRIST before they eat: but does this 'food' comes from GOD??????? why don’t they become vegans, all the born again Christians! i don’t get it! if they're so kind, because they're not just good humans, but because when you become a born again, you become so good, in a supernatural way; but there are born again who seem to criticize veganism! what??? they have evil in them??? vegans don't understand!! do Christians go to hell if they're omnivores? but if that's the only sin, if that’s a sin; but apart from this, they're totally holy, pure, obedient ect; but what if they did not realize! Will GOD show mercy? you're brainwashed! you don' think < i'm eating a creature of GOD who used to live has been killed and abused and so i'm going to eat an ex alive cow for instance < they just eat! They just think ' food' < they don't think ' formerly living being'!! so its not really a sin? because they're not mindful, and when you ain’ t mindful that what you're doing is a sin, then it’s not really a sin?

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 9:00

can both holy born again Christians who eat eggs animals milk, and holy born again Christians who eat vegan, can both go to Heaven?? if they were all repenting, staying away from sin, ect etc.? GOD the Father of JESUS and JESUS bless all of you family and spare you from hell, have a wonderful day, life! Bible speaks about cattle , what???? vegans don’t get it ❣ there is no cruelty in GOD , no unfairness , no respect of people; and i guess no respect of beings ( Animals-humans); then , how come GOD YOU said nothing?? to all those saints who were exploiting Your beloved Animals: because as they were Yours, these born again, i guess they were not showing cruelty, wickedness to your Animal children, but, they still were enslaving them killing them; wow! CHRIST speaks about sheep, CHRIST ate fish several times ❣ what ???? there was some website in spanish saying JESUS era vegetarian = JESUS was a vegetarian ❣ vegans don’t get it, GOD, YOU're Perfect Holy only Son was so incredibly merciful and good, and there isn’t no respect of people and double standards in Your Son nor in You, so why would JESUS not show mercy for the fish and perhaps other animals but for humans yes? did evil people put that in the Bible ?? that CHRIST ate fish but He never did ? and that he reproduced the fish for the 4000

and 5000 but in fact he reproduced some vegetable ? i don't think GOD YOU want us to eat animals, nor You Holy CHRIST, because , all Your wonderful Animals go to Heaven!!! ➳ if You did not love them nor cared about them, Yo'u ll just let them disappear! but You care so much about them that You give them the wonderful gift of living eternally with You Holy GDO and with Your Holy Son, wow! if that is not caring! and loving! what we don’t understand is, it seems sometimes , born again do bad stuff, sins i guess, and JESUS or the HOLY SPIRIT don’t tell them immediately i think, : stop ➳ but take time, let them do the bad stuff quite a long time and then tell them to stop < for example playing demonic video games ❣ so for instance, if people have been GDOs and CHRISTs for decades or years, and every day as they're omnipotent, they see those who belong to them eat every day, animals, milk, eggs, why don't JESUS or the HOLY GOSHT or even GOD haven’t told them long ago!! stop!! that is a sin! That displeases Me ❣ even if , let’s say, GOD don’t agree with omnivorism, why doesn’t HE say it to His children or why doesn’t HE tell His Son JESUS or His Spirit to tell that to his children? what i don’t get, is, even if you give the children of GOD, the best arguments, of love, compassion, love for our Animals brothers and sisters, humanity, all the stuff the born

again love, they still show lack of heart?? because they say no, we have to kill animals, and also to wear and to feed ourselves , its Biblical, we'd be doing nonsense , going against GOD if we'd became vegans; what a paradox! ❣ Such humane the most humane the best people in the world: the born again children of GOD showing a heart of stone ?? i don't think they truly know what factory farming is, because i doubt that they're cruel heartless, they're born again!!!!! YOU are not you any longer, you're like CHRIST, you have the Spirit of GOD living in you, no way they can be evil , and not care about Holy Animals! GOD bless all your animals! love GOD's ANimals, they're your family! ❣ but if Christians eat animals and they know it's cruel and unhealthy because they're well aware, of all the treatment of the Holy Animals of GOD, they're sinning, and so if they pass away like this , they don't go to hell ? even if they're sinning against the Animals Temples and their own Temples ? which is the Temple of the HOLY SPIRIT ➳ but perhaps GOD wanted people to eat only veggies ❣ but they how come paul or peter i don't recall, had a vision from CHRIST telling them he could eat reptiles, birds, and other animals ➳ but the Old Testament seems to say the opposite ❣ evil people lying?? adding evil things to the Holy Bible?? so what GOD wants: for the people to eat reptiles, birds, etc. or to not eat them?? ❣ that's suspicious that there's such a huge contradiction in the Bible!

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 9:03

Bible

Matthew 26 King James Version (KJV)

26 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples,

2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified.

3 Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,

4 And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill him.

5 But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar among the people.

6 Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper,

7 There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.

8 But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste?

9 For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor.

10 When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.

11 For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.

12 For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial.

13 Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.

14 Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests,

15 And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.

16 And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him.

17 Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover?

18 And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the passover at thy house with my disciples.

19 And the disciples did as Jesus had appointed them; and they made ready the passover.

20 Now when the even was come, he sat down with the twelve.

21 And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.

22 And they were exceeding sorrowful, and began every one of them to say unto him, Lord, is it I?

23 And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me.

24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

25 Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.

26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

30 And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.

31 Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.

32 But after I am risen again, I will go before you into Galilee.

33 Peter answered and said unto him, Though all men shall be offended because of thee, yet will I never be offended.

34 Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

35 Peter said unto him, Though I should die with thee, yet will I not deny thee. Likewise also said all the disciples.

36 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder.

37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.

38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.

39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?

41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.

43 And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy.

44 And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.

45 Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.

46 Rise, let us be going: behold, he is at hand that doth betray me.

47 And while he yet spake, lo, Judas, one of the twelve, came, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and elders of the people.

48 Now he that betrayed him gave them a sign, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he: hold him fast.

49 And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him.

50 And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus and took him.

51 And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.

52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

55 In that same hour said Jesus to the multitudes, Are ye come out as against a thief with swords and staves for to take me? I sat daily with you teaching in the temple, and ye laid no hold on me.

56 But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled.

57 And they that had laid hold on Jesus led him away to Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and the elders were assembled.

58 But Peter followed him afar off unto the high priest's palace, and went in, and sat with the servants, to see the end.

59 Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;

60 But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses,

61 And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days.

62 And the high priest arose, and said unto him, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?

63 But Jesus held his peace, And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.

64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

65 Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.

66 What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death.

67 Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands,

68 Saying, Prophesy unto us, thou Christ, Who is he that smote thee?

69 Now Peter sat without in the palace: and a damsel came unto him, saying, Thou also wast with Jesus of Galilee.

70 But he denied before them all, saying, I know not what thou sayest.

71 And when he was gone out into the porch, another maid saw him, and said unto them that were there, This fellow was also with Jesus of Nazareth.

72 And again he denied with an oath, I do not know the man.

73 And after a while came unto him they that stood by, and said to Peter, Surely thou also art one of them; for thy speech bewrayeth thee.

74 Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew.

75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 9:05

Bible

Matthew 27 King James Version (KJV)

27 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death:

2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor.

3 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

4 Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.

5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.

6 And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.

7 And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.

8 Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.

9 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value;

10 And gave them for the potter's field, as the Lord appointed me.

11 And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.

12 And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.

13 Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?

14 And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly.

15 Now at that feast the governor was wont to release unto the people a prisoner, whom they would.

16 And they had then a notable prisoner, called Barabbas.

17 Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?

18 For he knew that for envy they had delivered him.

19 When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.

20 But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.

21 The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas.

22 Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.

23 And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.

24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

26 Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.

27 Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the common hall, and gathered unto him the whole band of soldiers.

28 And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe.

29 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

30 And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.

31 And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him.

32 And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear his cross.

33 And when they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of a skull,

34 They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.

35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

36 And sitting down they watched him there;

37 And set up over his head his accusation written, This Is Jesus The King Of The Jews.

38 Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.

39 And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads,

40 And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.

41 Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,

42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.

43 He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.

44 The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth.

45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.

46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

47 Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Elias.

48 And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.

49 The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him.

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

55 And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering unto him:

56 Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedees children.

57 When the even was come, there came a rich man of Arimathaea, named Joseph, who also himself was Jesus' disciple:

58 He went to Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be delivered.

59 And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth,

60 And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed.

61 And there was Mary Magdalene, and the other Mary, sitting over against the sepulchre.

62 Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate,

63 Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.

64 Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.

65 Pilate said unto them, Ye have a watch: go your way, make it as sure as ye can.

66 So they went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 9:06

Bible

matthew 28

28 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

8 And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.

9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

10 Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

11 Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and shewed unto the chief priests all the things that were done.

12 And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers,

13 Saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.

14 And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you.

15 So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.

16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.

17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 9:07

We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;2 Thessalonians 1:3 KJV

CHRIST says to regenerated Christians to tell all the humans of this planet , not any longer I'm coming soon , but : I am coming !! !! !! !! !! NOW ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! nobody loves you like Father of Heaven and earth and like YESHUA HA MASCHIACH both love you < JESUS CHRIST said 22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive II convert before it's too late for you • you do not know if you'll die before having converted and so go to the eternal condemnation : hell • convert now please • for if you convert as soon as you can, you can die any second, you 'll be saved? is that it JESUS? Whereas, if you do not convert now to GDO & to CHRIST, and you die • you'll open your eyes in the fires of hell! where there are loads of demons, billions of human beings or something • horrible • share in as many places of the net of this earth as you possibly can please ♡ thanks enormously ♡ Each time we got an occasion let’s help the members of our family = earthling people that the Creator GOD has made • JESUS YOU are going to make such a giant cleaning » YOU’re going to separate the grain from the straw » this planet is corrupted , like never before » the grain are the children of GOD & the disciples of CHRIST » the straw is the humans who’re going to be thrown into the eternal fires of hell » that is the reason why CHRIST YOU’re coming for the second time on earth

» super soon » like now » between 2016 2020 ? the Holy Word of GOD ( Bible] speaks about the grain, the straw , about this cleaning » how many of you are the grain of GOD » glorify GOD! Glorify CHRIST JESUS also! JESUS ‘ll burn the straw in the fire that never ends!!!! !! ❥ hell! !! ❥ Please do not lose any time ¤ it could be too late if you waste time ¤ please accept GOD as Your Father and GOD and Lord and accept CHRIST as Your Savior and Lord now ¤ so you can go with CHRIST in the air ( the ‘rapture”) and not die after the tribulations ( apocalypse] nor before ¤ and wake up in hell ¤ you can be eternally happy with JESUS CHRIST & with our Father GOD if you become the brothers of JESUS & the Sons of GOD now ¤ so no more pain no more tragedies, no apocalypse for you, no abominable infinite indescribable pain for you, for bye bye earth, hello Heaven! For this pain is going to be worse than the suffering of people in concentration camps during second world war : way way way way!!!!!!!!!!!! Worst! • So worst, so horrifying, that you won’t desire to be here in this planet while all the apocalyptic stuff will be happening, that Lucifer + his worshippers who say they’re the ‘masters of the universe’’ will do to kill, torture, make us sick, in our brains, bodies, make us half robots as people, twisting our emotions, making us like objects, not like living beings, without any

love, any feeling, just violent, mad, murderers etcetera ¤ and belonging to the devil because of the terrible mark that will make you belong to him, if you accept the mark ¤ or they will force all people of the earth to have it ¤ that people find it normal that w abuse animals, that we murder, slaughter , exploit, enslave abuse, mutilate ,neglect, rape, them ect ¤ it’s not normal that they are blasé about this abuse genocide, injustice inhumane cruelty ect ¤ it’s so false reality of satan; it means they’re so heart brain mind soul spirit conscience sub conscience washed!!! That humanity is so living in satan’s box, false box, prison of fake instead false beliefs false mentality, false doctrine, false way of seeing life, false everything ! ❥ False philosophy ¤ because it’s not normal that humans be blasé, and think yea whatever, these animals have been skinned alive, tormented, cut open, cut into pieces alive, beheaded ect ¤ people are like , they don ‘t react! As if it was a normal thing! It isn’t a normal thing!! ❥ Because these things are so immoral, so indignant, but lucifer the god and daddy of humanity , have put the idea in our sub consciences , consciences , brains, souls, spirit ect, that it is not indignant, as we follow the way satan thinks; and refuse to admit it ❥ because thinking evil is ok, being blasé about evil things, such as cruelty to animals, it' s being

like satan, thinking like him ¤ because we should be shocked at evil, be hating evil, rejecting evil, be wanting to fight against evil, but no, we say its life! It’s the world! ❥ It’s the way it is! what ¿??????????????????? Of course , humanity, humans, we’ve been such victims of the devil’s satanic mind control, so he has put anything he wanted in our brains, hearts, sub consciences , spirits, souls, consciences, that, it’s really not surprising that we’re blasé at the worst inhumanities injustices cruelties; for instance not just if animals, but even if !! humans!! ❥ Die in a car crash, plane crash, terrorist attack, we’re so like whatever!!! And we say we care incredibly more about humans than about animals! Well, it depends!!! For instance, they have cut the head of this bull and before that they’ve tortured him in a bullfighting ¤ and ?? so, why do you tell me these stuff, it don’t concern me, as if I cared! ::: ???????? ❥ and we say no! we’re not like satan our god and father! Wow! ¤ Yes we’re so like him ! ¤ because thinking evil is ok, or cool, or not caring whether people do evil to animal or to anybody, killing, destroying animals, humans lives, This is so of satan, the god of This world, according to the Holy Bible: because if we had a philosophy like the Holy GOD of Heaven and earth, if w were children of the FATHER of Heaven? If we had chosen Holy Father like our GOD

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 9:51

and Father, we’d detest wickedness!!!!! But we like it! Or even love it!!!!!!!!! We don’t think like GOD and Father of JESUS ¤ we think like lucifer ¤ so don’t say if you’re a so called ‘ Christian’’ that your god is not satan ¤ yes he is! Or that you have nothing to do with him or that you don’t have his way of thinking ¤ yes you do!!!! Because Heavenly Father and Holy GOD of CHRIST JESUS is against torture, beheading, cruelty, mistreatment, mutilation, torture, slavery, abuse, neglect , wickedness, ect, towards His living creatures!!! ( be them animals or humans)! So how could you have Holy GOD as your god if you think not like Him but like his enemy ?????????!!!!! think a little, humanity! •

so why almost everyone says there is no child of darkness= child of the devil in this planet, and that all men are children of light = children of Holy GOD of Heaven & earth ¤ if this verse says there is children of darkness and children of light and that in the past certain were of darkness and now are of light ¤ so, an evil person, or a person who does evil to animals, or who eats animals or human or both, or massacres animals or humans or both, ect, these people are children of light ?? no! Darkness lives in them! A mean person is a child of light ?? no! for darkness dwells in them! So they can’t be both in light and in darkness! They can’t be both kids of GOD and kids of the devil ¤ so if they’re mean or evil, it means darkness in in them ¤ they ain’t got no business with the light ¤ because you either have darkness dwelling in you , or light, but not both; so don’t think please that all men are children of the light = children of GOD ¤ most men are children of satan = children of darkness, in this planet  ¤

ephesians 5 25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; This means YESHUA ( JESUS) you did not give yourself for the world, meaning all humans but ‘the world’ meaning those who will become born again Saints, or those who are born again Saints ? ❥ which means if you had given your life for every human person in this planet, then all would get saved ? ❥ but as loads will never get saved, you actually didn’t give your life for all these unsaved, but only for those who will get saved ? for those who will accept your crucifixion and You Holy Lord JESUS CHRIST? Because here it doesn’t say You LORD JESUS gave your life for all the people, but for the < x < x < church x x x x  , the church is all the born again Saints ( true Christians ) ¤ you don’t just love the church; you love every human ❥ but despite the fact that you love all humans, not all humans will get saved ¤ you love every human LORD JESUS and want to save xxxx all w<w<w humans ❥ but many will not get saved, because of rejecting you, rebelling against you, denying you ¤ we ain ‘ t nothing without you GOD ¤ don’t know what we are with You, who, what, but with you we are something, somebody ¤ we are nothing without YOU LROD GOD ❥ we cant not breath ❥ we should desire YOU both ADOANI YESHUA and ADONAI Holy ABBA of Heaven and earth, more that all which we desire, more than all which we love, more than all the beings we desire / we must desire you both YESHUA + ABBA more than all things

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 9:55

such a fake ‘ reality’ this world ❥ because, we think , I do respect all animals, as I eat organic animals, organic milk, organic eggs ❥ ji ji ji ji !   ! ! ! this is ‘respect’! Beliefs of the devil’s fake “reality” ! Language of the devil’s “ fake “reality!! For, now, respect is murder ??!! so I respect you my human friend < I murder you and I eat you ; ???????????????  !!!no!!!!! so, in this fake reality of the devil, we’ve been too conditioned, to have in our subconscious, the belief that when somebody lies they’re saying the truth ❥ and that when somebody is telling a truth they’re lying ❥ for instance, when they tell you organic meat causes so much suffering to the animals and it’s a truth < people who sort of are about the animals believe it’s a lie ❥ if liars tell those people that organic eggs milk meat is cero torture cero slavery cero suffering etcetera to the animals : these people believe it’s true, but it’s a lie ❥ so whatever happens almost all humanity has been conditioned into doubting of the truth, and totally putting their trust in the lies ❥ totally not believing the truth, and totally believing in the lies ❥ that’s odd, but I’s logical, after all, this world is illogical and such a lie ❥ also, in this conditioning, brainwashing, heart washing, spirit washing, mindwashing, sub conscious washing ect washings, we’ve bene taught and the idea has been injected into our hearts, minds,

consciences brains, sub consciences that respect = murder, but with no cruelty, no slavery, no abuse ect : ja ja hi hi !!!!!! so this means, human, I am just going to murder you, to eat you, or to take your milk and eggs, but I’m not going to abuse you, enslave you, for I’m going to give you nice little home, a lot of space etc ; am I respecting you human ? no!! the same with the animals! When you ask yourselves, whether there is ethics respect, mercy, humanity, logic, goodness ect etc. or no, replace the animals by humans and you’ll understand the truth !! Which is that all our thinking system is so corrupted by the devil!! For this is the devil’s thinking! His “heart”!!! his absence of heart ! to think that murder without abuse is ok! Is humane, kind ect! Murder is murder!!! Whatever happens!!!! Which means that, as the devil is the father of most human beings, but we’re in the fake reality, so we believe Heavenly Father GOD is the Father and GOD of all humans  ❥  fake reality! ❥ so we deny that our father satan has taught us his teaching, his lies, his evil beliefs, his evil so called ‘humane’, ‘merciful’ thoughts ideas etc.  ❥ like killing without torture is not an inhumane stuff  ❥ like organic meat  ❥ and it’s a double lie, for there is abuse, cruelty, in organic eggs milk meat  ❥ but we’d believe anything! Anything!!!! For we’re too stupefied by all the stuff satan puts in our air,

food, tv, cellphone , computer ect ect  ❥ because why would we think like ABBA of Heaven and earth, if we are most of us atheist or worship his enemies (false gods = demons or satan) ❥ and if we don’t even believe there is such thing as Heavenly Father GOD  ❥ and if we love evil and deny it, and if we hate GOD’s Holy teachings of His Holy Word the Bible, and we deny it  ❥ we say we love the sort of stuff there’s in the Bible but we lie  ❥ we always behave, think in our twisted little minds, like the wicked, not like the good! So yes, we deny it all we want , but, we think like our dad satan  ❥ as he’s the one we choose  ❥ for atheism is of him  ❥ worshipping other ‘gods’ than the Holy GOD of the Bible, is of satan  ❥ evilness , all our immoral evil, mean , cruel actions, words, ideas = of the devil  ❥ this organic meat eggs milk and the fact that it’s a lie and that its supposedly kind, compassionate ethical = of the devil  ❥ so do not think you’re none of his  ❥ yes you are of satan  ❥if you’re not a regenerated Saint ( born again Christian) ❥ because you love satan’s meat eggs milk  ❥ whether organic or not  ❥ it’s the devils false reality because if you were of Heavenly ABBA and thought like Heavenly ABBA, you would desire mercy and not sacrifice! Just like Heavenly ABBA  ❥ but you do desire sacrifice= killing lives for meat milk eggs  ❥ when Holy GOD would choose
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 9:59

mercy, you choose sacrifice  ❥ if something ain’t of Heavenly ABBA it’s of Lucifer  ❥ so GOD desires mercy & not sacrifice= of Heavenly ABBA  ❥ satan does the opposite of GOD copying Him always so ; satan desires sacrifice, not mercy  ❥just like you, humankind, who claim you have respect and care about all animals  ❥ which you don’t, defo  ❥ so, don’t say you are, because vegans care  ❥ you don’t care, you are not vegans  ❥ because vegans, think like Heavenly Father, even if they’re not regenerated Saints  ❥ for they desire mercy and not sacrifice  ❥ goodness, solidarity, love, kindness, compassion, humanity, respect, equality, and not sacrifice  ❥ vegans desire just what Heavenly Father seems to love  ❥ we do not know if Heavenly ABBA loves equality but let’s face it, equality can’t be of Lucifer  ❥ it’s so good! Lucifer is so wicked!!!!! So if something ain’t of Lucifer it’s of Heavenly ABBA  ❥ therefore equality is of Heavenly Father GOD  ❥ for if you cared about all the animals, just like vegans care about all the animals, you would have ; desired to spare these lives, and so to put your animal brethren 1st before your appetite! Of desiring to kill your ‘loved ones’ ( ji hi fake reality) !!! because you love eating!! Eggs, dead animals, milk  ❥ you would’ve put your brethren lives before your own life  ❥ like vegans  ❥ but you did not  ❥ because you had the

choice between normal meat eggs milk, organic meat eggs milk, vegan food  ❥ you have not chosen vegan food!!!!! ❥ this says it all n humankind ! ❥ this says : you do not have respect, love, you do not care, you are not compassionate , you do not have humanity, solidarity etc. towards the Holy Animals of God  ❥ because you could ‘ve spared their lives, by switching to vegan diet, but no, you have chosen organic dead animals, organic eggs, organic milk  ❥ just because evil liars tell you it’s cero pain, cero inhumanity, cero slavery, cero beating, cero cruelty, cero death, cero torment mental and physical etcetera  ❥ but, did they tell you it’s cero death  ❥ ????? ❥ oh o now, tis cero murder to buy and produce and eat meat  ❥ eggs milk  ❥ hi hi je je !!!!! and don’t listen to them if they tell you milk and eggs are cruelty free as there is no murder  ❥ yes there is!!! ❥ lucifer’s fake reality !!!! Such a lie!!!! There is murder  ❥ you buy milk eggs , organic or non-organic = you murder!!!! Because they’re going to be slaughtered for their meat! And the cows babies and the hens babies  ❥ think about them !! ❥ open your eyes! It’s just as if you were buying meat! ❥ and milk don’t exist all year every day   ❥ you need to have babies to have milk  ❥ so they’re just tormenting torturing the poor bodies of Holy Cows of GOD , because they need to force them to have kids all

the time !!! can you imagine a human having kids every year ??????? it’s terrible for their health ! No wonder why they die so young! It’s abuse! It’s cruelty! It’s satanic! ❥ nothing cruel evil inhumane is of Heavenly Father  ❥ is something is not of Heavenly Father it’s of Lucifer  ❥ please, if at least you do like a little GOD of Heaven and if you care at least a little about Heavenly Father or about His Holy creatures , please, don’t buy eggs, milk, meat, organic or not  ❥ because pen your consciences! They’re deceiving you! Luciferians+ satan !!!! With their false reality! ❥ this is not Heavenly Father’s world but satan’ world ? HOW TERRIBLE!!!! Because if a world is of satan, you can imagine how people are!!! Monsters! Killing, raping one another, breathing, being evil, doing evil  ❥ yes, it’s exactly how we are , this is exactly how we live, how this planet is  ❥ a nightmare  ❥ if this was Heavenly ABAB’s world, we ‘be be not murders of animals, humans, not enslavers, not abusers, of anybody, of any species, or gender , or kids ect  ❥ we’d really be respectful, merciful, compassionate , humane, kind, caring ect ect  ❥ but the one who taught us most of our philosophy is Lucifer  ❥ that’s why we’re so wicked, so twisted, such monsters  ❥ but we do have a few of Holy GDO’s stuff in our heads, hearts, consciences ect  ❥ but not enough to be super kind, as we’re no vegans, and as we

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 10:02

have not that much respect for this planet and the human people of this planet ❥ we are not completely like demons ❥ we do have good ❥ but our good part is so tiny compared to our wicked part ❥ we’re way more immoral, than moral ❥ way way more mean than good ❥ way more unfair than fair ect ❥ so if you do not want massacre, and cruelty, please become vegan ❥ because at the end of the day, there is slaughter , there is cruelty, beating, there is cutting animals while alive and conscious!!!! ❥ there is like a lie the jews genocide, but for the organic so called ‘ethical kind humane compassionate caring ect’ meat milk eggs ❥ so please, just go vegan ❥ it’s kind of you to have switched to organic dead animals, organic eggs, organic milk ❥ but you’ve been terribly lied to ❥ and if you truly want respect, compassion , rights for all the animals, justice ect be done, please just stop consuming animal products ❥ you’ll definitely help and do so much good to your friends, the animals ❥ because the hens give birth and the same day, wicked humans kill their male babies! The cows give birth, so you can buy their milk, and only a few days after, their babies are slaughtered inhumanely cruelly to be eaten by humans ❥ so how cruel is milk, even organic ❥ you who claim you have love, mercy, care, about the animals, you want no cruelty, no suffering, no

murder, for the stuff you eat, buy ? please, buy vegan drinks, vegan food ❥ that’s the only way you get rid of all cruelty of your plate, and life ❥ because as long as you’ll buy and consume organic milk, organic eggs, organic meat , they’re ‘ ll be like a jews holocaust but for your ‘best friends’ the animals of GOD of Heaven and earth ❥ veganism is inexistence of abuse, cruelty, massacre , death, abuse, murder , injustice , suffering, ❥ it’s just totally kind , just ❥ please do not choose organic eggs meat milk ❥please choose vegan diet ❥ thank you ❥

we should not wish wicked stuff to mean people , we should not think, mean people deserve aids , cancer etc , and not goo people, and that it’s not fair that good people got cancer or aids, accidents, handicaps and that mean people don’t, we should never wish bad stuff to anybody, not mean people, not good people ❥ its evil, and YESHUA said we must love all our enemies, so we must love mean people too ❥ even to the most evil brethren alive ❥ even to the terrorists, killers of animals, of humans ❥ even to those who destroy the world < lucifer’s kids and servants, called illuminatis

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 10:05

Bible

ephesians 5 King James Version

5 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 10:05

what is this Bible chapter saying ?

i do not know ⚖ this could be saying : that we must stop following the dragon { satan ] ⚖ and humans who are all around the earth, we must stop being children of satan ⚖ because, as people who have not been born again [ regenerated ], we are not following GOD and we ain't following JESUS ⚖ only born again [ regenerated[ are following JESUS and GOD the Father ⚖ and you have two choices ⚖ you either are follower of GOD & JESUS, or follower of lucifer ⚖ so most humans we're following lucifer ⚖ !!!!!!! horrible ! ! ! ! ! ! ⚖ we do not walk in love ⚖ let us not listen to satan anymore, who tells us, i love ! i do not sin ! i'm pure, holy! ⚖ if we don't even are regenerated Saints!! { born again Christians { ⚖ people who sin, are like i'm like JESUS! i'm like a holy angel! i'm live mary ! ⚖ no ⚖ lucifer's lying to you, whispering into your souls, ears , spirits, hearts , minds, consciences ⚖ we obviously have sins, we obviously are no saints ⚖ we have love and hatred ⚖ we feel love for our brethren, but also disdain, hatred, despise, resentment, etcetera ⚖ walk in love, what does it mean Father GOD ? what does that mean LORD CHRIST ? ⚖ maybe it means : walk in the love of GOD and of CHRIST, which could mean 1 love GOD and love CHRIST, 2 obey Them two, have faith in Them, etc 3 love ⚖⚖ all ⚖⚖ your brethren ⚖ but we do not walk in love, probably 95% or less or

more of humanity of the earth who are not regenerated ⚖ because, only regenerated saints walk in love ⚖ only regenerated saints ⚖ ⚖ love ⚖⚖ truly all our family (all our brethren ) + GOD + JESUS ⚖ we think we truly love our family + JESUS + GOD, but we just sort of ⚖like ⚖ em ⚖ and like and love are two incredibly different stuff ⚖ and we don't actually 1 love and 2 love ⚖ all ⚖ our family ( humans living in this world made by GOD) ⚖ because we love certain members of our family, but we also despise others, like murderers, nasty mean humans we know ⚖ whereas born again Christians seriously ⚖ love⚖ all our brethren, and love ⚖ ⚖ all ⚖ our brethren ⚖ an evidence that most human beings of the earth are not born again saints : is that, we fornicate, we do uncleanness, live in uncleanness, etc ✞ but, normally, born again saints don't live in these abominable things, do not practice them ✞ they have remove all these nasty mean wicked sinful things from their lives when they became born again { regenerated { ✞ so please stop listening to lucifer who whispers to you, that you’re a regenerated saint ✞ no you're not ! you’re just a believer in GDO, sort of, a "believer" not a ✞ ✞ believer ✞✞ with faith, or a false " Christian" ✞

5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

this verse is so clear ☏ easy to understand, even if your spiritual eyes are dead or almost dead ☏ this verse means : that, if you are not a child of GOD you can not go to Paradise ☏ because children of GOD are no whoremongers, unclean, covetous ( idolaters{ ☏ because who idolatrize your relatives, or mates, or things, passions, tv, theater, fashion, famous family members of the devil ☏ etcetera ☏

6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

this verse, i ain't sure but it could be saying that ☏ : if you've been deceived by the devil's children < false prophets, false pastors, false preachers ect, who are of the devil, working for him, or satanists ☏ who told you a false Bible, a false interpretation of it, the true children of GOD have disobeyed and so will end up in hell as a result of that , losing their salvation ☏ is that it Holy Father ?

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Jeu 9 Fév - 12:40

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

this verse is saying ☏ that ☏ when, you were not regenerated saints [ true Christians { you were in darkness, you were of hell, of the devil ☏ now, you are regenerated , so you went from darkness to light ☏ went from hell to Heaven ☏ you lost your place in hell, now you got your place in the Kingdom of GOD ☏ alleluia, amen ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !☏ now you are of the Light = JESUS ☏ and so you can not live as children of lucifer any longer ☏ you must now walk as children of GOD, members of GOD's family, moms, bros, sis of CHRIST ☏ the Bible says that bon again saints are the light of this world ☏ what does this mean ☕ maybe that , as maybe 96 or 98 percent of people in this world are in darkness, being of satan ' s family☕ not having the Light of GOD in them ☕ but having satan's darkness in them ☕ the only ones who give light to this world are the born again Christians : the light , the light of this world ☕ the only good, the only truly ☕☕ good☕☕☕☕ people in this world ☕ the only purity, holiness, etc. ☕ even perfection ☕ in a Biblical sense ☕ the only ones who got the RUACH HA KODESH < HOLY SPIRIT, CHRIST JESUS < HA MASCHIACH YESHUA , and FATHER GOD ABBA in them ☕ the only light in this world of darkness ☕ the only good in this world of evil ☕ the only sheep in this world filled with wolves ☕ etc

9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) 10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

born again saints are truly living in holiness, purity, unlike the rest of humanity ☕ proving by this that they are children of GOD and the☕ only☕ children of GOD ☕

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

exactly ☕ regenerated Christians have nothing do to with sinners and sin ☕ at least, they try to remove these things and people from their existences ☕ they try to not do evil sinful things and expose them at the max ☕ we see that with their youtube vids, sites, blogs ect when they expose all sorts of things of satan ☕ illuminati, video games, porn etc ☕

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

if you are not saved, you are in darkness, you completely belong to the serpent lucifer ♥ so you are dead ♥ dead spiritually ♥ so you need to wake up, become alive ♥ so you will live again, be born again ♥ so you become a disciple o JESUS CHRIST ♥ follower of JESUS ♥ you are regenerated ♥ and so adios darkness, hello light ♥ you are of satan < you are dead ♥ you are of CHRIST + of His FATHER GOD < you’ re alive ♥ this is Biblical, spiritual language ♥ probably 95 percent or more, of humankind is dead ♥ too few know the LORD CHRIST and the LORD GOD ♥

15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

these verses could mean ♥ that , you are idiots if you are not regenerated ♥ you're wise if you are regenerated saints ♥ hurry up, time is short ♥ the time of the end is coming ♥ the evil days of the apocalypse, of the judgement of GOD and of CHRIST

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Ven 10 Fév - 9:01

17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

we aren't converted to YESHUA and to FATHER GOD ♥ we refuse GOD's perfect will , humankind ♥ we deny it ♥ all the unconverted : whether atheist unconverted, false 'believers' unconverted ♥ whoever is an unconverted , refuses GOD's will ♥ even if you're a false " Christian' ♥ you still refuse GOD's will ♥ even though you believe in Him and in CHRIST ♥ because, if you're a false "believer", a false "convert" for instance a Mormon , a catholic, a jehovah witness, you deny most parts of the Bible ! when the Bible says GODs want this that, GOD ask you to stop doing that this, loving this, worshipping that, sinning with that, this : you say you don't agree ♥ you therefore deny GDO's will ♥ humanity ♥ you desire to do the opposite of GDO's will ♥

18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

here wine, is not wine, but being drunk with worldly earthly things, LORD CHRIST ? you are obsessed, addicted, to things of the world = you are drunk with em ? think about things of the Kingdom of GOD ! don't think about things of earth! amen ! this verse perhaps means < don't fill your spirits, your everything ( souls, hearts, minds brains ect { with the things that are in the world, but be filled with the HOLY GOSHT of GOD ! AMEN ! ! ! ! ! !

21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

fear Holy GOD, family of mankind, because HE can throw you into hell, for ever and ever . . . . . . .

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Ven 10 Fév - 9:06

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

JESUS YOU ' re Saviour of all men ? or just of those YOU'll save ? how could YOU be Saviour of all if all don't end up in GOD's Holy Kingdom ? the church is not the building ✿ the Church are all the regenerated born again Christians Saints ✿ you are the head of the true Christians LORD JESUS ✿ we must be submitted to JESUS ✿ the body are all the regenerated Saints ✿

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

which means, LORD JESUS, YOU gave your life for the saints and only for the Saints ? ✿ naturally, it makes sense ✿ because, why would YOU give yourself for people YOU know perfectly are going to seol and not to Heaven ✿ so LORD JESUS YOU did not give your life for all men but only for the regenerated Saints ? for those who are regenerated and those who'll be regenerated ?

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

this means LORD CHRIST JESSU , when people go from the devil to YOU and to Holy FATHER GOD, YOU Lord CHRIST, cleanse them, from all sin ✿ remove all dirt = sin, evil things, from them ✿ YOU make them become pure, white, You wash them ✿ spiritually ✿ their souls, consciences, spirits etc ✿

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    Ven 10 Fév - 9:08

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

this could mean this : this is a comparison between the wife & husband and the husband JESUS and His wife < the regenerated Saints ( the Church ) the man + the woman < become 1, just like CHRIST the husband of the Church becomes one with the Church : the born again Christians ( the regenerated Saints [ ✈ so as the wife & husband are one flesh < CHRIST JESUS + His disciples ( the regenerated Christians [ are one flesh ✈ so the wife becomes the bones, flesh, blood, of her husband ✈ just like the Christians become bones, blood , flesh of the LORD JESUS CHRIST ✈ becomes the Holy Scriptures ( Bible ] say that < JESUS CHRIST is the husband, and the bon again saints are his wife ✈ unfortunately, this doesn’t concern all men, because the Bible has been written for those who ♪♪ care ♪♪ and most people obviously don't ! ♪ and the Bible has been written for those who are interested in it! and 'll read it! ♪ most people obviously aren't and won't! ♪ and this incredible mystery concerns only those who'll become saints or are saints ♪ this don't concern those who are not the Church , but who are of the devil ♪ so all men won't become one body one flesh with CHRIST ♪ all the people who are in the world are not the Church, they are not the body, flesh, bones of CHRIST, they won't become one flesh with CHRIST ♪ they won't become the wife of JESUS and JEUSS their husband, unfortunately and sadly ♪ for most go to hell ♪

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered    

become active to help mistreted ,exterminated, slaughtered
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant