AccueilFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesConnexion

Partagez | 

n important things JESUS said, be His servant, live for Him!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 21043

MessageSujet: n important things JESUS said, be His servant, live for Him!   Lun 19 Juin - 13:25

King James Bible

john 8 : 12

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

do you follow Holy CHRIST? do you have the light of life ? 🚑 are you in darkness ? 🚑 ask yourselves these such important questions 🚑 the most important questions of your lives 🚑

mlatthew 5 20 important things JESUS SAID 20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

King James Bible

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

The Way

John 14:6 I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me.

We get access to the Father through Jesus. this could mean this < you won't know nor see GOD the Father if you don't love CHRIST and if you aren't f CHRIST and f you don't have CHRIST ; so if you don't have a relationship with the Sn of GOD, you’ll never be with Holy GOD, so you'll never enter the Kingdom of Heaven ; this is such an important doctrine from Holy GOD that CHRIST JESUS teaches us and Taught the people when H was in this world : which is that you mustn't only have the Creator: you must also have His Son ; you can't not have life everlasting in Heaven if you have only the Father and not CHRIST His Son ; you will never have the Father then; you'll never have the Father without His Son ; you'll never know GOD if you don’t know JESUS CHRIST ;

King James Bible

And Jesus 6 35 said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

john 6 27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n important things JESUS said, be His servant, live for Him!   Sam 24 Juin - 13:12

luke 10 : 20 King James Bible

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

john 5 42 King James Bible

But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

John 4:24 King James Bible

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Bible, matthew 5

The Beatitudes Psalm 1:1-6; Luke 6:20-23

3Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

6Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

7Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

8Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Salt and Light Philippians 2:12-18

13Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

14Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Witness of the Scripture Luke 16:19-31

39Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 40And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. 41I receive not honour from men. 42But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. 43I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 44How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only? 45Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 46For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n important things JESUS said, be His servant, live for Him!   Sam 24 Juin - 14:20

Bible john 3 : 3 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

Jesus Fulfills the Law

http://www.beliefnet.com/ilovejesus/features/20-amazing-things-jesus-said.aspx?p=2
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: n important things JESUS said, be His servant, live for Him!   

n important things JESUS said, be His servant, live for Him!
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1