Partagez | 

famous people / famosos / personnes célèbres

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 19963

MessageSujet: Re: famous people / famosos / personnes célèbres   Mar 4 Jan - 12:12

a

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mar 11 Nov - 18:13, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: famous people / famosos / personnes célèbres   Mar 4 Jan - 12:23

a

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mar 11 Nov - 18:13, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: famous people / famosos / personnes célèbres   Mar 4 Jan - 12:49

Alanis Morissette Goes Vegan-Loses 20 Pounds
Posted On: January 2, 2009

Forget the whole high-fat Atkins low carb thing. That is so 2001. These days its all about detoxing and going clean and vegan.

Alanis Morissette just lost 20 pound using old vegan stand-by diet Eat to Live. FYI – this diet is alot like the one Dr. Ian promotes on Celebrity Fit Club.

“I feel like a 12-year-old!” Alanis Morisette tells OK! of losing 20 pounds on her vegan diet, inspired by Eat to Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman. “I’m back to what I was born to be, at my best. I used to get out of bed in the morning and things were aching, and I just thought, this is what happens when you get into your 30s. But now I jump out of bed and have so much energy; I feel very alive.”

Alanis Morissette

Alanis Morissette Is Pregnant
Alanis Morissette Gets High From Marijuana and Running
Alanis Morissette Joining Cast Of “Weeds”
Picture: Kirstie Alley Loses 50 Pounds
Britney Spears Loses Visitation Rights For Non Compliance
Tags: Alanis Morissette, eat to live, vegan, weight loss

Latest Gossip

Lindsay Lohan Moving In Next To Sam Ronson
Jennifer Lopez Plastic Surgery Or Just Drunk
Kid Rock Hangs Out With Cindy Crawford In Cabo
Fergie Wears See Through Dress To Dinner
Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin Split

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Search Site

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: famous people / famosos / personnes célèbres   Mer 5 Jan - 4:59

January 3, 2011

Simon Cowell On Behalf Of The Animals (VIDEO)

Tell a FriendSharePrint.DiggRedditCare2StumbleUponmore Select a service:StumbleUponRedditDiggBuzz UpFacebookTwitterMySpaceMixxDel.icio.usGoogle BookmarksFavoritesCare2
sender info:your name: your email: recipient info:recipient's address(es): Separate multiple e-mail addresses by a comma. You can send up to 100 recipients. personal messageSimon Cowell On Behalf Of The Animals (VIDEO) Hello,
I saw this on Care2 and thought you'd like it as well.

Care2 is the largest and most trusted information and action site for people who care to make a difference in their lives and the world.Care2.com send We hate spam. We do not sell or share the email addresses you provide.17 commentsSimon Cowell, known in his American Idol days as the King of Mean, regularly participates in Paul McCartney’s Meat Free Monday campaign. In the video below, the former Idol judge talks of the compassion he has for animals. Let's just hope he extends that consideration and soon opts to be meat-free every day!

Read more: vegetarian, animal welfare, simon cowell, american idol, paul mccartney, meat free monday
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: famous people / famosos / personnes célèbres   Mer 16 Fév - 17:31

Katy Perry's New Year's Resolution: Going Veg? December 30th, 2008
Posted by Lara Sanders at 10:47 am | Permalink | Comments ( 15 ) | Trackback
TAGGED: green, Katy Perry, New Year's Resolution, vegetarian

ballistikcoffeeboy/CC

Hot or cold? Yes or no? In or out? Up or down? Um, if you're anything like me, that song is permanently ingrained in that special place in your brain that files catchy pop songs. Hey, no complaints from me! I love that file.

But while we're on the subject, how about omnivore or herbivore? According to this article, Katy Perry might be thinking "herbivore" for 2009! When asked about a possible New Year's Resolution, Katy apparently told a reporter:

"I try to want to be a vegetarian cause I know it would be more of a healthier option for me," then adding, "But I love chicken. I think I am just gonna try and be a healthier person and ya know think about my family more."

Katy is certainly right—being vegetarian would be a much healthier option, and now it's easier than ever! You can find Boca and Morningstar versions of chicken in just about any grocery store, and restaurants everywhere are serving fabulous faux meat alternatives in the place of animal flesh.

To give Katy some encouragement, we sent her a basket full of tasty vegan goodness (and a copy of Skinny Bitch, of course!) to encourage her compassionate New Years resolution to follow a vegetarian diet. We also sent Katy a list of vegetarian restaurants in every city on her January 2009 tour, so she won't have any trouble finding delicious vegetarian options while on the road. Nice, huh? We're hoping she goes through with her resolution—Not only would Katy be saving at least 100 animals a year by going vegetarian, but she would also be making her carbon footprint by reducing global warming!

Here's to a meat-free 2009, Katy!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: famous people / famosos / personnes célèbres   Aujourd'hui à 1:12

famous people / famosos / personnes célèbres
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 22 sur 22Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22