Would you run a mile to end an animal's pain

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 19963

MessageSujet: Would you run a mile to end an animal's pain   Lun 25 Mar - 11:27

20 de marzo de 2013

Would you run a mile to end an animal's pain?

https://secure.peta.org.uk/ea-action/action?ea.client.id=5&ea.campaign.id=19607&ea.tracking.id=W2J5A3001&ea.url.id=133852&ea.campaigner.email=eEoAW5XVIUUhPnbmMonGpvYck5tdu1JP&ea_broadcast_target_id=0

My name is Andres Munch. I will be running 26 miles in the London Marathon to raise money for PETA and all the animals who so desperately need our help.

Any sponsorship donation that you make towards my £3,000 goal will immediately strengthen PETA's vital work to save animals who are suffering on factory farms, on fur farms, in laboratories and in circuses and other forms of "entertainment".

Please show your support by making a sponsorship gift today.

Dear patty,

My name is Andres Munch, and like you, I care deeply about animals. That's why I have volunteered to run 26 miles in this year's London Marathon – in order to raise money in support of PETA and the animals it helps save every single day.

Will you support my run for animals by making a special marathon-sponsorship gift right now?

As a PETA supporter, I have seen some of the most horrifying cases of cruelty to animals – including video footage of undercover investigations taken on fur farms and in abattoirs, exposés of animal testing inside grim laboratories and heartbreaking abuse and neglect of dogs and cats.

I also know that PETA's work to stop the suffering gets results and that every one of its important victories for animals is a direct result of the generosity of supporters like you and me.

It's for that reason that I am taking my participation in the London Marathon so seriously and why I want to raise as much money as I possibly can! I have set an ambitious goal of raising £3,000 – over £100 for every mile that I run – in sponsorship donations.

Please help me reach this important goal. Through your sponsorship gift today, you will help save countless animals from lives of pain, cruelty and exploitation. Animals desperately need you, me and PETA to help them.

Kind regards,

Andres Munch

PS If you are in London on the day of the marathon, it would be great if you could find the time to come and cheer me on! I'll be the one proudly wearing the PETA T-shirt. I look forward to your support.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Would you run a mile to end an animal's pain
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1