Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 19980

MessageSujet: rosary thursday 13 :30    Mar 30 Avr - 5:23

make the Sign of the Cross

the Apostles' Creed

we believe in YOU God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, Your only Son, our Savior; Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell; the third day He arose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven, and sits at Your right hand God, the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. we believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body and life everlasting. Amen.

our Father

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen.

O our GOD, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who have most need of your mercy. in Jesus name . Amen .

Glory be to YOU Father GOD

Glory be to YOU YAHWEH Father, and to Jesus Your Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

first mystery : the luminous mysteries

What John the Baptist was conferring on the banks of the Jordan was a baptism of repentance for conversion and the forgiveness of sins. he announced: After me comes one who is mightier than I. I have baptized you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit (Mk 1:7-Cool. He proclaimed this to a multitude of penitents who flocked to him confessing their sins, repenting and preparing to correct their lives.The Baptism given by Jesus, which the Church, faithful to his command, does not cease to administer, is quite different. This Baptism frees man from original sin and forgives his sins, saves him from slavery to evil and is a sign of his rebirth in the Holy Spirit; it imparts to him a new life, which is participation in the life of God the Father, given to us by his Only-Begotten Son who became man, died and rose again.
As Jesus comes out of the water, the Holy Spirit descends upon him like a dove, the heavens open and the Father's voice is heard from on high: You are my beloved Son; with you I am well pleased" (Mk 1:11). Thus the event of Christ's Baptism is not only a revelation of his divine sonship, but at the same time a revelation of the whole Blessed Trinity. The Father-the voice from on high-reveals in Jesus the Only-Begotten Son consubstantial with him and all this comes about by virtue of the Holy Spirit who, in the form of a dove descends on Christ, GOD's Anointed.

dove = paloma

anointed = consagrado

consubstantial = ?

Our Father

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen.

O my GOD, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who have most need of your mercy. in Jesus name . Amen .

Glory be to YOU Father YAHWEH

Glory be to You Father GOD, and to Christ Jesus Your Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

secong mystery : Jesus self-manifestation at Cana

At the wedding feast of Cana Jesus merely told the servants to draw out the water and take it to the chief steward, he did not say a prayer over the water or touch it, he merely willed that it be changed from water to wine, Only God can create or change by an act of his Will alone. God's Prophets performed similar miracles, Elias prayed and the oil did not diminish until the famine was over, Here Jesus does not pray as one whose gift depends upon the Will of God. No-He is God-and his Will alone-creates or changes his creation.It was so when more than four thousand followed him and forgot to eat for three days. As at the wedding feast of Cana, there was in the feeding of the multitude an important message, these kinds of miracles were performed by Jesus to impress upon the minds of the crowd that his power was the Power of God, these particular gestures of compassion were wrought as a symbol of something greater to come. Their hearts were prepared to accept a greater mystery that he would reveal before his death-the Mystery of the Eucharist.This Mystery was so great a gift from God that the human mind would never be able to accept such an influx of love without some preparation.
He would one day change bread and wine into his own Body and Blood.The same Power would multiply; the same minister would distribute from the same Source of Love-Jesus

Our Father

O our GOD, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who have most need of your mercy. in Jesus name . Amen .

Glory be to YOU GOD Father, and to Christ Your Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

third mistery : the proclamation of the kingdom and the call to conversion

Conversion. The word for converting means to rethink-to question one's own and common way of living; to allow God to enter into the criteria of one's life; to not merely judge according to the current opinions. Thereby, to convert means: not to live as all the others live, not do what all do, not feel justified in dubious, ambiguous, evil actions just because others do the same; begin to see one's life through Your eyes GOD; thereby looking for the good, even if uncomfortable; not aiming at the judgment of the majority, of men, but on YOUR Justice God-in other words: to look for a new style of life, a new life. All of this does not imply moralism; reducing Christianity to morality loses sight of the essence of Christ's message: the gift of a new friendship, the gift of communion with Jesus and thereby with God. Whoever converts to Christ does not mean to create his own moral autarchy for himself, does not intend to build his own goodness through his own strengths. Conversion means exactly the opposite: to come out of self-sufficiency to discover and accept our indigence-the indigence of others and of the Other, His forgiveness, His friendship. Unconverted life is self-justification (I am not worse than the others); conversion is humility in entrusting oneself to the love of the Other, a love that becomes the measure and the criteria of our own lives. Pope Benedict XVI Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger

Our Father

Glory be to YOU Father GOS

Glory be to YOU YAHWEH Father, and to Jesus Christ Your Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

fourth mystery : the transfiguration

Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James and his brother John, and led them up a high mountain by themselves, and was transfigured before them. And his face shone as the sun, and his garments became white as snow. And behold, there appeared to them Moses and Elias talking together with him. Then Peter addressed Jesus, saying, 'Lord, it is good for us to be here. If thou wilt, let us set up three tents here, one for thee, one for Moses, and one for Elias.' As he was still speaking behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and behold, a voice out of the cloud said, 'This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear him.' And on hearing it the disciples fell on their faces and were exceedingly afraid. And Jesus came near and touched them, and said to them, 'Arise, and do not be afraid.' But lifting up their eyes, they saw no one but Jesus only.
And as they were coming down from the mountain, Jesus cautioned them, saying, 'Tell the vision to no one, till the Son of Man has risen from the dead.' (Matthew 17:1-9) “And he was transfigured before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his garments became white as light.” (Matthew 17:2) Jesus, we want to see you, to speak to you! We want to contemplate you, immersed in the immensity of your beauty, in a contemplation that will never cease! It must be wonderful to see you, Jesus! It must be wonderful to see you and be wounded by your love!
And a voice from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased; listen to him.” (Matthew 17:5) Lord, we are ready to heed whatever you want to tell us. Speak to us: we are attentive to your voice. May your words enkindle our will so that we launch out fervently to obey you. Vultum tuum, Domine, requiram.(Ps 26:Cool Lord, I long to see your face. I like to close my eyes and think that, when God wills, the moment will come when I will be able to see him, not as in a mirror dimly, but…face to face. (cf. I Corr. 13:12) Yes, my heart yearns for God, the living God. When shall I go and behold the face of God? (cf. Psalms 41:3)

Our Father

Glory be to You GOD Father, and to Jesus Your Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

fifth mistery : the institution of the eucharist

The other Sacraments give us grace, the Holy Eucharist gives us not only grace but the Author of all grace, Jesus, man. It is the center of all else the Church has and does.at the Last Supper Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it and gave it to them:Take this, this is my Body (Mk 14:22). That word blessed in Greek is eucharistesas, from which the Eucharist derives its name.Three of the four Gospels record the institution of the Holy Eucharist:St. John's Gospels does not report this, presumably because he intended chiefly to fill in what the others had not written, for he wrote probably between 90 and 100 A.D. This is my body.this is my blood. In John 6:53 Jesus said: Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood you will not have life in you.He did not mean to cut off salvation from those who through no fault of their own do not know or grasp this truth. It is like the case of Baptism: one must receive it if one knows.The form, that is the words required for the Eucharist, are the words of institution. The matter is wheat bread (white or whole wheat) for the host, and natural wine (mixed with a very little water) for the chalice. Addition of a notable amount of other matter would make the material invalid.Jesus is present wherever the appearances (species) of bread and wine are found after the consecration.Hence he is found even when the host is divided. The substance of bread and wine is gone, only the appearances remain. The Church calls this change transubstantiation: change of substance. In John 6:47-67 Jesus did not soften His words about his presence even when so many no longer went with him: had he meant only that bread and wine would signify him, he could have so easily explained that, and they would not have left.The Church has always understood a Real Presence. The Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ; the food is the flesh and blood of that Jesus who was made flesh. The Council of Trent defined that Jesus is really present in the Eucharist, body and blood, soul and divinity. Obviously, this divine presence deserves our worship. Really, someone who believes in it should be much inclined to come before the tabernacle often. The Church promotes Forty Hours devotion. In some places there is perpetual adoration

Our Father

Glory be to YOY YAHWEH Father

Glory be to YOU Yahweh the Father, and to Your Son Christ, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

After the Rosary

HAIL, HOLY KING GOD, Father of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of Mary's womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet GOD !Ask Jesus to pray for us, O Holy God. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

O GOD, whose only begotten Son, by His life, death, and resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life, grant, we beseech Thee, that meditating upon these mysteries of the Most Holy Rosary, we may imitate what they contain and obtain what they promise, through the same Christ. Amen.

the Joyful mysteries are said on Monday and Saturday, the Luminous on Thursday, the Sorrowful on Tuesday and Friday, and the Glorious on Wednesday and Sunday (with this exception: Sundays of Christmas season - The Joyful; Sundays of Lent - Sorrowful)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

rosary thursday 13 :30
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1